Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Posts: 24,511 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Evil Lucario said :
My friend just got his TWELFTH FUCKING ACHTO

GODDAMN IT

And then there is what happened yesterday at Beastmaster :B
"Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

03-Jan-2016 18:55:58

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Hevilmystic said :
I like electronic music, but it has to be reasonably slow (no hardstyle, etc), and I don't really like heavy stuff ("dubstep" or whatever people call it) progressive house is one genre I know I like, but I tend not to care what genre a song is - as long as it sounds nice!

This has been my go to for 1 hour of nice music lately: https://soundcloud.com/xypoofficial/tropical-vocal-deep-house-mix-2016-still-finest-mix-by-xypo

I do fear I need to listen to more than just that mix :P

I like Deathcore c:
"Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

03-Jan-2016 18:57:12

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Singularity said :
I like most things (anything that sounds good to my ear pretty much)

I mostly listen to Dubstep (older stuff), Hardstyle, Hardcore (gabber), soundtrack music and some "screamo".

I remember linking you this and saying you liked this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSy-kH8Nmr0

:D

03-Jan-2016 19:04:51

PyraTheAegis
Jan Member 2005

PyraTheAegis

Posts: 9,215 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Bayonetta was one of my wanted characters in Smash Bros. back in 2014 along with Palutena but I dismissed it thinking she had 0 chance of getting in.
Member of the Kalos Elite Four and Team Flare.

03-Jan-2016 21:47:09 - Last edited on 03-Jan-2016 21:47:48 by PyraTheAegis

Evil Lucario
Jul Member 2012

Evil Lucario

Posts: 8,116 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
bring back fucking Snake for Smash and give him the Mk22 and more CQC pls

Oh and hosted another Yakamaru teaching today, got 1 out of 2 attempts (caused when second stun DPS didn't block planks with me). I'm happy we at least got a kill and got people their loot for today and such, but it could have been better. Oh well, better luck tomorrow.
Twitter @EvilLucario
| Owner of Boss School (HLF Link) | Teaching High-leveled PvM!

03-Jan-2016 22:51:41

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top