Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

July

July

Posts: 6,215 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lenoire said :
It's really fascinating how accurate these personality tests can be.
Inspired by a thread in HLF OT I did one and if I didn't know better this could be written by someone who knows me really well, it's so accurate.

I don't know what test you took, but if you are interested in personality assessment, the MBTI (Myers-Briggs Type Indicator) is by far the best out there, although the Forer effect should be taken into consideration for all personality assessment tests: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barnum_effect

I know a lot about personality assessment and I know the MBTI through and through. Despite being proven ineffective for employee management, it's a test that is used is many companies worldwide during the recruitment process. However, the MBTI is definitely good for personal use/self-exploration.

20-Nov-2015 15:51:25 - Last edited on 20-Nov-2015 15:53:19 by July

Lenoire
Oct Member 2011

Lenoire

Posts: 1,799 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
July said :
Lenoire said :
It's really fascinating how accurate these personality tests can be.
Inspired by a thread in HLF OT I did one and if I didn't know better this could be written by someone who knows me really well, it's so accurate.

I don't know what test you took, but if you are interested in personality assessment, the MBTI (Myers-Briggs Type Indicator) is by far the best out there, although the Forer effect should be taken into consideration for all personality assessment tests: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barnum_effect

I know a lot about personality assessment and I know the MBTI through and through. Despite being proven ineffective for employee management, it's a test that is used is many companies worldwide during the recruitment process. However, the MBTI is definitely good for personal use/self-exploration.

MBTI was exactly the test I did.
I'm not too interested in any kind of employing/work things, but I was curious about what kind of results it would give me and they were extremely accurate.

20-Nov-2015 16:24:59

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top