HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

StoutStarmie

StoutStarmie

Posts: 2,515 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lol dang :c

Totally didn't badoodle every kill
http://puu.sh/lhJOZ.jpg

And that struggle when you miss so much you'd be better off using a broken bow :( Had a few kills like that, missed snipe, tendrils, snapshot ugh
It's not the end that I fear with each breath, it's life that scares me to death

11-Nov-2015 16:18:24

July

July

Posts: 6,215 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hevilmystic said :
Better than not doing that, and if you're happy with doing so, it's only going to make for a better piece of writing.

Unfortunately every perfectionist knows that perfectionism is a major productivity killer. :( I have wasted a lot of time on trying to get everything 'perfect' in my RS pdf, sometimes spending half an hour on trying to verify something as short as just a couple of lines. I remember I had initially set November 2014 as deadline.... I ended up releasing the pdf in July 2015. And then it probably still contains multiple errors!

11-Nov-2015 19:06:09

StoutStarmie

StoutStarmie

Posts: 2,515 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I heard through the grapevine that apparently having the holy cithara equipped nullifies the ripper demons one hit attack. Anyone have the harp and wanna test it? Too much effort for me to get it back unless it goes into some box in your house when you destroy it :(
It's not the end that I fear with each breath, it's life that scares me to death

11-Nov-2015 22:11:19

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top