Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

July

July

Posts: 6,215 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Oh yes, they have added that beam. And good that they did, orange keys in Warped floors were a horror.

For me low detail is just something I have always preferred, because it makes the game easier, to a certain extent. For example, back in the day when I was mega-addicted to RS and cared about not wasting xp, I liked low detail a lot because it allowed me to distinguish the squares, subsequently allowing me to click more precisely. Also, low detail made the game run slightly more smoothly, so yeah, back then it was definitely a matter of efficiency, but also a general preference, especially now that I own a potato that has only 4GB RAM, lol.

I have played in HD several times in the past, but I got frustrated each time because of the abundance of visual elements, especially in Dg. If Jagex reverted the graphics to 07 ones, I would be happy lol.

11-Nov-2015 12:23:00

Amaethwr
Aug Member 2008

Amaethwr

Posts: 14,634 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Evil Lucario said :
g to Embed

http://i.imgur.com/fhAkapZ.png
Evil Lucario said :
http://i.imgur.com/aDO9aSq.png
Gratz both!

Hevilmystic said :
graphics matter a lot more for that immersion aspect.
I agree with this, like when there's new quests or something out, I usually get comfy and turn all the graphical and musical settings up to make the most of it
Selective Completionist

11-Nov-2015 15:01:46

StoutStarmie

StoutStarmie

Posts: 2,515 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I remember when the thing to do when training prayer was go to min detail for faster house loading times lol. I don't mind min detail but there's some things that look beautiful in max like warped floors and I love the darker lighting of caves
It's not the end that I fear with each breath, it's life that scares me to death

11-Nov-2015 15:05:12

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top