s hamy

s hamy

Posts: 15,010 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kitrina said :
s hamy said :
Kitrina said :
still an hour at least untl i can try raxor again :c

y

vamp aura cd. Pretty much did fine during prac but its always using magic there, so I want vamp up when I'm doing it. I barely touch a lot of the sharks in my yak just getting to arraxi now but thats if its using magic. The cores actually whats giving me problems but I'm pretty sure if I have all my thresholds and use a sign of death once it hits 25k health it'll die.

a) If you have an araxyte pheronome in your inventory then araxxor will spawn in your favor (ie: If you have ranged gear then it will be a mage araxxor)

b) If you create an instanced then araxxor will always spawn in your favor, even without an araxyte pheronome.

c) Sign of death does not damage araxxi (only affects araxxor), so it's useless last phase You Sign of life

d) A trick people use is to death swiftness at 50k hp, use rapid fire asap, drink an adrenaline pot when core spawns and then snapshot asap. 80% of the time you'll kill araxxi before the core hits you.
Helping since 2006
#Scouse
@shamyrs

19-Jun-2015 05:07:32

Kitrina

Kitrina

Posts: 9,207 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
s hamy said :
Kitrina said :
s hamy said :
Kitrina said :
still an hour at least untl i can try raxor again :c

y

vamp aura cd. Pretty much did fine during prac but its always using magic there, so I want vamp up when I'm doing it. I barely touch a lot of the sharks in my yak just getting to arraxi now but thats if its using magic. The cores actually whats giving me problems but I'm pretty sure if I have all my thresholds and use a sign of death once it hits 25k health it'll die.

a) If you have an araxyte pheronome in your inventory then araxxor will spawn in your favor (ie: If you have ranged gear then it will be a mage araxxor)

b) If you create an instanced then araxxor will always spawn in your favor, even without an araxyte pheronome.

c) Sign of death does not damage araxxi (only affects araxxor), so it's useless last phase You Sign of life

d) A trick people use is to death swiftness at 50k hp, use rapid fire asap, drink an adrenaline pot when core spawns and then snapshot asap. 80% of the time you'll kill araxxi before the core hits you.

At least I didn't find that out the hard way D: thanks i'll try that

19-Jun-2015 05:17:07

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top