Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Lathow
Oct Member 2005

Lathow

Posts: 20,529 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I just aim for ds at around 40-45k adren then basics and start snapshot rapidfire at roughly 30k. It takes about a tick or two to lose adrenaline from the core so you can get a rapidfire going as it drains it. For your first kills you might be a bit panicky so aim for ds as close to 50k as possible and snapshot/rapidfire when you see 35k or less. Ideally rapidfire will start at around 25k or less which means it will be 2-3 basics away from dying if not dead when rapidfire ends. Also consider using devotion when you get the message it got enraged at 50k then using 2 basics and starting ds right away.

Wrote this like an hour ago btw idk why I didn't hit submit..
Hi

19-Jun-2015 06:07:19

Lifer
Jul Member 2008

Lifer

Posts: 12,424 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
H alo said :
Lifer, why do you block edimmu? Aren't they excellent xp AND gp?

Edimmus are roughly 384k range exp, 220k slayer, and 36k summoning exp per hour. Also is about 5m gp/h, considering that you kill 250 per hour.

However, the spreadsheet is geared towards absolute efficiency - with absolute focus on melee exp, since they're valuable.

This means we minimize the task list as much as possible to a point we cancel consistently until we get the desired tasks.

In order to achieve that, we need to break even. So the desired set of tasks need to exceed 48.4% of total weighting in order to break even or gain slayer points to keep cancelling.

With that in mind, we have found top 5 tasks that minimizes the task list, while maximizing melee exp and slayer exp per hour and keeping summoning about half of the slayer exp (so it is used on dxpw.)

The top 5 tasks are:
Airuts
Waterfiends
Dark Beasts
Celestial Dragons
Automations

All together as preferred and with VIP tickets, they account for 51.97% of total weightings, which is just over break even. This means you can exclusively do just those 5 tasks and still gain slayer points to cancel.

The block list is then:
Elves
Greater Demons
5 tasks with weighting of 10 of your random choice

This is why edimmus are blocked, because edimmu has weighting of 10, and it's randomly chosen to be blocked.

Edit: Exp rates of doing the top 5 tasks altogether:

234k slayer exp, 559k melee exp, 124k summoning exp per hour

19-Jun-2015 06:22:27 - Last edited on 19-Jun-2015 06:23:39 by Lifer

Brooke
Jun Member 2010

Brooke

Posts: 2,455 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
You and I are like identical in combat stats tho!@ :o

Edit: Fire cape first, then gloves! I like to look at lava if I'm going to be ripping my hair out doing quests again!
Im the least wealthy
Billionaire
title owner, and I'm proud of it!

19-Jun-2015 07:13:46 - Last edited on 19-Jun-2015 07:15:11 by Brooke

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top