Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Lifer
Jul Member 2008

Lifer

Posts: 12,424 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Morgan said :
Not atm. Had the same thing happen to me the other day. RS would be laggy as hell, lots of packets lost and the rest of the internet would work fine.
Just wait it out and it'll get fixed by itself. There's nothing you can do.

For the americans, (remember I was complaining I couldn't access forums), there was a problem with level 3 communications the other day.

26-Dec-2014 16:22:38

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,457 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Must be my internet then

Went to a friend's world and still getting the lag. Friend didn't get it :c

- “It's like when you're a kid, the first time they tell you that the world's turning and you just can't quite believe it 'cause everything looks like it's standing still. I can feel it, that's who I am” -

26-Dec-2014 16:27:33

Amaethwr
Aug Member 2008

Amaethwr

Posts: 14,634 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Moomoo said :
Cool. :O that one with loads of layers looks difficult. >_>
The 7³ isn't as hard as it looks, and similarly the 2-layered dodecahedron isn't loads harder than the 1-layered. Its like.. If you can do a 3³, you'll know most of the basic algorithms that are used in a bunch of other cube types, and if you can do a 4³, you can do a 6³, 8³, 10³, etc, if you can do a 5³, you can do a 7³, 9³, etc
Selective Completionist

26-Dec-2014 16:28:13

Morgan

Morgan

Posts: 36,054 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lifer said :
Morgan said :
Not atm. Had the same thing happen to me the other day. RS would be laggy as hell, lots of packets lost and the rest of the internet would work fine.

For the americans, (remember I was complaining I couldn't access forums), there was a problem with level 3 communications the other day.
Yes, I had problems with level 3 servers the other day as well.

RWH, it's not exactly you, there's probably people having issues in London as well, maybe not your friend.

I had it.
The americans had it.

Seems to be random tbh.

If you open cmd and run a "tracert world42a.runescape.com" command, you can trace the route your connection takes and you'll see there's issue with level 3 servers.

p.s: glad to hear I'm not the only one that occasionally suffers from this!

26-Dec-2014 16:30:41 - Last edited on 26-Dec-2014 16:31:11 by Morgan

Moomoo
Dec Member 2012

Moomoo

Posts: 5,911 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Amaethwr said :
Moomoo said :
Cool. :O that one with loads of layers looks difficult. >_>
The 7³ isn't as hard as it looks, and similarly the 2-layered dodecahedron isn't loads harder than the 1-layered. Its like.. If you can do a 3³, you'll know most of the basic algorithms that are used in a bunch of other cube types, and if you can do a 4³, you can do a 6³, 8³, 10³, etc, if you can do a 5³, you can do a 7³, 9³, etc

huh O_O numbers
Suh
Dude

26-Dec-2014 16:32:16

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,457 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Morgan said :
Lifer said :
Morgan said :

Yes, I had problems with level 3 servers the other day as well.

RWH, it's not exactly you, there's probably people having issues in London as well, maybe not your friend.

I had it.
The americans had it.

Seems to be random tbh.

If you open cmd and run a "tracert world42a.runescape.com" command, you can trace the route your connection takes and you'll see there's issue with level 3 servers.

p.s: glad to hear I'm not the only one that occasionally suffers from this!

I just did a tracert

What exactly am I looking for?

- “It's like when you're a kid, the first time they tell you that the world's turning and you just can't quite believe it 'cause everything looks like it's standing still. I can feel it, that's who I am” -

26-Dec-2014 16:34:58

Morgan

Morgan

Posts: 36,054 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Singularity said :
What exactly am I looking for?
Nothing, really. It just shows you that sometimes you receive no response from some of the servers.

THEORETICALLY, or so I've been told, it's possible to change this route if you call your ISP. But I doubt they will since it only happens with one website and you're probably 1 in hundreds.

26-Dec-2014 16:36:47

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top