Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Hevilmystic
Feb Member 2022

Hevilmystic

Posts: 60,012 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Princess Rae said :
Try to sneak in something special/funny/quirky/silly just for you. Sure, do somethings for others too, but this way, you start to build up a stock of new experiences and memories for Christmas that are about you and what you value and what you want too. You are worth it.

Does alcohol count? :p

To be fair, I spent last Christmas at Vorago, there were 20 of us all drinking and Voragoing, was one of the best Christmas' I've had, really. I'm not sure if that's sad or not, it probably is, but whatever.
Unslain Bosses - Clan

25-Dec-2014 03:22:09

Princess Rae
Oct
fmod Member

Princess Rae

Forum Moderator Posts: 9,525 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hevilmystic said :
Princess Rae said :
Try to sneak in something special/funny/quirky/silly just for you. Sure, do somethings for others too, but this way, you start to build up a stock of new experiences and memories for Christmas that are about you and what you value and what you want too. You are worth it.

Does alcohol count? :p

To be fair, I spent last Christmas at Vorago, there were 20 of us all drinking and Voragoing, was one of the best Christmas' I've had, really. I'm not sure if that's sad or not, it probably is, but whatever.

Sounds like Christmas at Vorago was fun and happy. Sounds good to me.

Merry Christmas again to you all.
Spirits of Arianwyn | @Rae_Aus

25-Dec-2014 03:28:17

Body btw

Body btw

Posts: 19,488 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Keighlea said :
Just kidding, I don't want you to get alcohol poisoning Joe :(

aww it'll be ok Keighlea -hugs-

sounds fun to me joe :)
"Why are you posting threads, asking questions and making discussion???"

All I do anymore is fish - 2017