Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Posts: 24,511 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
lolokthen.

I didn't know being a learner was being a "leech".

Nice to know that's what you think of learners.

And mate, if you think I'm the only one that argues, you're out of your damn mind.

I didn't even argue once today, yet you're actin like you need some Preparation H with the amount of butthurt you're exuding right now over the fact I refuse to be punked by randoms.

As I said, I'm not the only one that thinks you're an asshole, and not one of the ones who says that isn't ranked in the chat. So as I said, unless you're really wanting to start shit, don't run your mouth.
"Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

17-Jan-2016 00:30:18

Avogadro

Avogadro

Posts: 4,088 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Team Skull said :
lolokthen.

I didn't know being a learner was being a "leech".

Nice to know that's what you think of learners.

And mate, if you think I'm the only one that argues, you're out of your damn mind.

I didn't even argue once today, yet you're actin like you need some Preparation H with the amount of butthurt you're exuding right now over the fact I refuse to be punked by randoms.

As I said, I'm not the only one that thinks you're an asshole, and not one of the ones who says that isn't ranked in the chat. So as I said, unless you're really wanting to start shit, don't run your mouth.

You're an idiot.
7:^]

17-Jan-2016 00:32:29

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Posts: 24,511 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Avogadro said :

You're an idiot.

And you're an asshole.

Your point?
"Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

17-Jan-2016 00:34:42

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top