Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Hevilmystic
Feb Member 2022

Hevilmystic

Posts: 60,012 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I don't know, I see Christmas as being forced to be happy, to always wish people a good day with a smile on your face.

I guess my mental state doesn't really help, but yeh.. I've felt that way about Christmas for a few years now. x:

And yus, I'm fine... Just not a huge fan of special occasions as a whole really.
Unslain Bosses - Clan

25-Dec-2014 02:47:46

Princess Rae
Oct
fmod Member

Princess Rae

Forum Moderator Posts: 9,525 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hevilmystic said :
I don't know, I see Christmas as being forced to be happy, to always wish people a good day with a smile on your face.

I guess my mental state doesn't really help, but yeh.. I've felt that way about Christmas for a few years now. x:

And yus, I'm fine... Just not a huge fan of special occasions as a whole really.

Ah ok I get ya.
Yeah it can feel like that, especially if we don't have good memories and happy times around Christmas.

Coming from a childhood of 'ruined' Christmases myself, I've learnt a little trick, so hope you don't mind if I share (please feel free to ignore). Try to sneak in something special/funny/quirky/silly just for you. Sure, do somethings for others too, but this way, you start to build up a stock of new experiences and memories for Christmas that are about you and what you value and what you want too. You are worth it.
Spirits of Arianwyn | @Rae_Aus

25-Dec-2014 03:02:34

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top