Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,457 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'd rather not fall into the trap of feeling pressured to log in every day, having to make the most of every second to maintain rank 1 - it's just too much effort, and not really worth it imo. This is why I don't bother going for seasonal titles. It's for those willing to dedicate all their time to that one specific activity non-stop to ensure they win for that cycle.

Not sure why they (Jagex) don't try to go for other stuff that doesn't require 24/7 playing to have a shot at winning. :P

- “Never trust a hug | It's just a way of hiding your face.” -

16-Dec-2014 02:11:13 - Last edited on 16-Dec-2014 02:11:48 by Singularity

TDX

TDX

Posts: 2,545 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Singularity said :
Not sure why they (Jagex) don't try to go for other stuff that doesn't require 24/7 playing to have a shot at winning. :P

Many of us have been wanting that and pushing for it since Seasonals came out. Sadly we still seem no closer to getting one than a year ago.
Everybody cares about things that nobody cares about.

16-Dec-2014 02:14:12 - Last edited on 16-Dec-2014 02:14:30 by TDX

Lathow
Oct Member 2005

Lathow

Posts: 20,529 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Before this game had pay2win easy xp and so on and so forth, it was all about who spends the most hours nolifing and who is the luckiest with drops to do buyables.

A friend of mine started somewhere in 2009 and maxed within 10 months, simply because he was playing 16-20 hours a day and he got solo b2b arma hilts when they were 140m each. And in 2009, 140m was what is billions today.

But yeah that's what rs has always been about, not sure how that could change.
Hi

16-Dec-2014 02:28:11

Kitrina

Kitrina

Posts: 9,207 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Wilson Magna said :
I would like to see a Crucible kills seasonal, would be difficult to boost imo due to instance + high fees for leaving, and the best of pkers will obviously get far more kills than a noob.

Until someone with massive amounts of money and fame comes along.... Besides do people still pk even?

16-Dec-2014 02:35:10

Stuu
Apr Member 2020

Stuu

Posts: 4,238 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kitrina said :
Wilson Magna said :
I would like to see a Crucible kills seasonal, would be difficult to boost imo due to instance + high fees for leaving, and the best of pkers will obviously get far more kills than a noob.

Until someone with massive amounts of money and fame comes along.... Besides do people still pk even?

16-Dec-2014 02:36:06

Wilson Magna

Wilson Magna

Posts: 1,825 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kitrina said :
Wilson Magna said :

Pretty much only during or the 30-60+ mins after a wbs wave. War world is pretty consistent for having people to fight for like an hour after wbs. If I don't find anyone 15 mins after wbs start then I'll just leave.
@wilsonmagna

16-Dec-2014 02:39:52

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top