Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

TDX

TDX

Posts: 2,545 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Wilson Magna said :
You guys are nuts, 21 hour days. I never paid attention to seasonals till one of my friends won one and another in my fc tried competing for it, no recent winners put anywhere near that amount of time to win

Well considering I was the 1st person ever with the Piggy title, and something like the 5th with , Scion of Viggora there was way more competition for those titles than a re-run for wildy kills. Especially as they weren't ones where you could get a massive advantage by having lots of friends.

In Slayer Tower Kills, the other player averaged 18 hour days. Since I averaged 21 hour days, I won.
Everybody cares about things that nobody cares about.

16-Dec-2014 01:57:09 - Last edited on 16-Dec-2014 01:57:49 by TDX

Stuu
Apr Member 2020

Stuu

Posts: 4,238 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Well for Zilyana's Bane i put in around 92hrs just inside the bossroom, not including kc and everything like that. My rank 2 gave up at about 78hours.
If you look through some seasonals and then look @ methods p/h and so on you'll recognise some people nolifed a hell of alot.

16-Dec-2014 01:57:23

TDX

TDX

Personally no. I was originally planning to go for the cycle before this until I realised people were abusing the warbands supplies mechanic. I backed out in the interest of not ending up banned because it's clear it wasn't meant to be abused like that for t6 wildy hats & the seasonal.

Since the next cycle will run through Christmas eve, Christmas day & Boxing day I won't be taking part. I'd like to keep my method secret for the next re-run though.

16-Dec-2014 02:04:04 - Last edited on 16-Dec-2014 02:04:31 by TDX

Lathow
Oct Member 2005

Lathow

Posts: 20,529 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
This is why I haven't won and don't plan to even attempt seasonals, I'd have to literally take a week off from life, which isn't possible at first place, and that would only give me a chance to win. I'm also no longer used to long (20+) playing sessions anymore so hardly a chance at first place.

And that's just legit seasonals, the rest are a boostfest.
Hi

16-Dec-2014 02:05:56

TDX

TDX

Wilson Magna said :
Fair enough and good luck Bakey! I'm gonna see how many friends I can get to help me the next cycle.

Thanks. Best of luck to you too, although you will most likely need to play more hours in the day than the 14 or so you did before to have a good chance of winning. :)

16-Dec-2014 02:09:22

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top