Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Lifer
Jul Member 2008

Lifer

Posts: 12,424 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mod Osborne was asked about who he believes is the most evil god. Mod Osborne believes that Zamorak has a really interesting noble purpose, so he would not call him evil. He believes that there's an insidious evil to what Zaros is trying to achieve, but largely he believes that Zaros is acting benevolently. He thinks that Tuska is the most evil because she just goes around destroying things without intelligent thought. Bandos is also one of the most evil because he only cares about himself and no one else.

Mod Osborne believes Saradomin is the greatest realist of the gods because Osborne believes Saradomin knows what is necessary for peace to happen in this world and for mortals to thrive; that you can't leave mortals on their own and that there needs someone to guard them, and in order to do that rules have to be broken. However, Osborne also believes he acts holier-than-thou and is very controlling.

Armadyl is a romantic, an idealist. "If we can just get around a table we can resolve all of this." Osborne loves what Armadyl represents and that he's a romantic and that he believes with all of his heart that things can change, but Osborne doesn't believe what Armadyl wants can be achieved. There will be an aspect of Armadyl that will make it less black and white than that.

Mod Osborne ends by asking Mod Crow if they should take off their shirts and touch nipples.

http://puu.sh/3SNx9.gif

03-Aug-2013 18:03:59

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Posts: 22,388 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thats a lot of stuff ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

03-Aug-2013 18:07:04

Grim
Jul Member 2006

Grim

Posts: 7,817 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I really love hearing about the gods and my question would be if jagex hates grouping them up in these "evil" and "good" roles, why do they always do it? They need to give more lore to the public because currently most people have it through their heads Zamorak/Zaros are just evil.

I want more lore.

03-Aug-2013 18:38:47 - Last edited on 03-Aug-2013 18:39:21 by Grim

Grim
Jul Member 2006

Grim

Posts: 7,817 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Gwynrwyn said :
I just wish that everything you listed would make its way into the game much, much faster.

My thoughts exactly. It's so lame we have to wait so long for this stuff. :/

The wait for lore is too long....

03-Aug-2013 19:01:37

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top