Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Morgan

Morgan

Posts: 36,054 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I read all dialogue for all the quests, space barring quests feels bad for some reason. I don't know... it's like the developers spent time writing all the dialogue and lore for us to just... space bar it? :(

I'm not a fan of RS lore, but I don't know :( ! It feels bad!

19-Dec-2014 11:41:03 - Last edited on 19-Dec-2014 11:41:17 by Morgan

Morgan

Morgan

Seeker said :
B-but what about mining: the developers spent time making stones and then you just click on them once every 4-5 minutes and go back to afking!
http://puu.sh/dAWG3.gif

http://puu.sh/dAWGY.gif

B-but it's the way they were made! :(

19-Dec-2014 11:48:22

Morgan

Morgan

Lust said :
Voice acted quests are nice, but I read pretty quickly so I end up skipping through as well
Yea, RS voice acting is too slow, or maybe the text appears too fast, I don't know. Like... it feels as if it's gonna take 4h for a quest if you listen to the whole voice acting.

But at the same time... not listening to it makes me feel bad! :( The developers put love into it for us to listen and like... :( I don't know!

19-Dec-2014 12:20:26

Kitrina

Kitrina

Posts: 9,207 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Morgan said :
Lust said :
Voice acted quests are nice, but I read pretty quickly so I end up skipping through as well
Yea, RS voice acting is too slow, or maybe the text appears too fast, I don't know. Like... it feels as if it's gonna take 4h for a quest if you listen to the whole voice acting.

But at the same time... not listening to it makes me feel bad! :( The developers put love into it for us to listen and like... :( I don't know!

the voice actings bad anyways. besides runescape isnt meant to be a movie, its meant to be a game :S oh and reading helps things sink in better lol

19-Dec-2014 12:35:23

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top