Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Posts: 22,388 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yeah idk why Max Postcount threads are not ok, but ones where you spam postcount but post numbers in each post are. ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

31-Jul-2013 13:56:02

Cyanid
Jan Member 2006

Cyanid

Posts: 24,133 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Was Zeus said :
Yeah idk why Max Postcount threads are not ok, but ones where you spam postcount but post numbers in each post are.

I can't really comment on the max postcount threads as I just got here and I'm not too particularly familiar with them.

But the 'spam postcount but post numbers in each post' - those threads you're at least contributing to some goal. For example, Zoj's Most Posts thread - your goal is to pass others on the hi scores table on that thread.

..::;;::..
¸¤¹´`¹¤¸
Your Friendly, Neighborhood
¸¤¹´`¹¤¸
`¹¤¸¸¤¹´
`¹¤¸¸¤¹´
Mustache
`¹¤¸¸¤¹´
`¹¤¸¸¤¹´

31-Jul-2013 13:59:09

Seeker
Jun Member 2008

Seeker

Posts: 65,655 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mod Daezhun said :

Perhaps the counting ones can also be reviewed as to their actual worth.

Sounds good. It's not too bad now, but at times there have been only counting or postcount threads on the first page in off topic, which kinda just makes it like high level forum games.

On a side note, are elephants and fish superior to ducks?

31-Jul-2013 14:00:45

Cyanid
Jan Member 2006

Cyanid

Seeker said :
On a side note, are elephants and fish superior to ducks?

Sikr, I think unicorns are way superior than anything you just listed.

¸¤¹´`¹¤¸
¸¤¹´`¹¤¸
`¹¤¸¸¤¹´
`¹¤¸¸¤¹´
Mustache
`¹¤¸¸¤¹´
`¹¤¸¸¤¹´

31-Jul-2013 14:02:08

Keighlea

Keighlea

Posts: 40,455 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I've personally never been fond of posting themed games for the forums, but I get caught up in them from time to time.

Add, change remove a letter is a fun challenge sometimes, but a bit frustrating when you spend 10 minutes thinking of a new word and then get sniped :P . Or when someone does that and doesn't notice they got sniped.

Other forum games I don't involve myself much in, but I've probably wracked up 300 or so posts on the off topic sticky back when Jagex would reset it semi-frequent :P

~~~Zaros is the way Forward~~~

Lady of Zaros

Proud Linkify user - Become one of the Family!

31-Jul-2013 14:02:23

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Posts: 22,388 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Cyanid said :
Was Zeus said :
Yeah idk why Max Postcount threads are not ok, but ones where you spam postcount but post numbers in each post are.

I can't really comment on the max postcount threads as I just got here and I'm not too particularly familiar with them.

But the 'spam postcount but post numbers in each post' - those threads you're at least contributing to some goal. For example, Zoj's Most Posts thread - your goal is to pass others on the hi scores table on that thread.

Well there is a also a goal of the max postcount ones. To get to the highest postcount possible
ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

31-Jul-2013 14:02:55

Cyanid
Jan Member 2006

Cyanid

Keighlea said :
I've personally never been fond of posting themed games for the forums, but I get caught up in them from time to time.

Add, change remove a letter is a fun challenge sometimes, but a bit frustrating when you spend 10 minutes thinking of a new word and then get sniped :P . Or when someone does that and doesn't notice they got sniped.

Other forum games I don't involve myself much in, but I've probably wracked up 300 or so posts on the off topic sticky back when Jagex would reset it semi-frequent :P

Idunno, they can be pretty fun. There are many interesting threads in the forum game section that get overlooked.

¸¤¹´`¹¤¸
¸¤¹´`¹¤¸
`¹¤¸¸¤¹´
`¹¤¸¸¤¹´
Mustache
`¹¤¸¸¤¹´
`¹¤¸¸¤¹´

31-Jul-2013 14:04:00 - Last edited on 31-Jul-2013 14:04:29 by Cyanid

Cyanid
Jan Member 2006

Cyanid

Was Zeus said :
Well there is a also a goal of the max postcount ones. To get to the highest postcount possible

Post count is meaningless though. I don't really see the benefit to wracking it up. I don't really care either way if they stay or go, though. If some people like them/see a benefit in them then sure why not just let them have their fun.

¸¤¹´`¹¤¸
¸¤¹´`¹¤¸
`¹¤¸¸¤¹´
`¹¤¸¸¤¹´
Mustache
`¹¤¸¸¤¹´
`¹¤¸¸¤¹´