Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Posts: 22,388 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Well I would have thought that if you were going to cut down on them, you'd have done it a long time ago. Seeing as so many have been made and so much postcount has been farmed (including the person with the highest postcount has spammed so much of it) ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

31-Jul-2013 13:49:16

Cyanid
Jan Member 2006

Cyanid

Posts: 24,133 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It's somewhat of a shame that real life pictures thread got locked. It's somewhat interesting to me to see what my peers look like. Oh well, maybe one day it will return.

..::;;::..
¸¤¹´`¹¤¸
Your Friendly, Neighborhood
¸¤¹´`¹¤¸
`¹¤¸¸¤¹´
`¹¤¸¸¤¹´
Mustache
`¹¤¸¸¤¹´
`¹¤¸¸¤¹´

31-Jul-2013 13:51:20

Seeker
Jun Member 2008

Seeker

Posts: 65,655 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Some of them were duplicates and should've been died ages ago if people didn't bump them.

I don't see why the numerous counting ones is allowed while max postcount isn't. Atleast it's keeping the spam in one place.

Edit: And surely you can tell it's a very popular thread seeing as it's reached 125 versions!

Would it be allowed if it was something similiar to Zoj's thread where people are doing the exact same, just counting upwards instead of posting random symbols?

31-Jul-2013 13:52:45 - Last edited on 31-Jul-2013 13:54:27 by Seeker

Cyanid
Jan Member 2006

Cyanid

Posts: 24,133 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tuffty said :
Loggy said :
Eh, you still have Forum Games.

At least you're actually contributing to something there.

Forum Games has a few Rules. But It's there for fun too.

I hate how forum games is associated with the word spam. I believe there is alot more to it than some realize. =S

¸¤¹´`¹¤¸
Your Friendly, Neighborhood
¸¤¹´`¹¤¸
`¹¤¸¸¤¹´
`¹¤¸¸¤¹´
Mustache
`¹¤¸¸¤¹´
`¹¤¸¸¤¹´

31-Jul-2013 13:53:20

Mod Daezhun

Mod Daezhun

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Seeker said :
Some of them were duplicates and should've been died ages ago if people didn't bump them.

I don't see why the numerous counting ones is allowed while max postcount isn't. Atleast it's keeping the spam in one place.

And surely you can tell it's a very popular thread seeing as it's reached 125 versions!

Perhaps the counting ones can also be reviewed as to their actual worth.

31-Jul-2013 13:55:12

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top