Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Posts: 22,388 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
But we all know they won't do anything about it. There was a video posted here which had a guy with 100% proof of rwting and nothing got done about that ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

26-Jul-2013 17:23:03

Lauri El

Lauri El

Posts: 25,993 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
So Tuffty, I heard you came to have your retarded "vendeta" on every maxed player here lol... How is it going? Tortured enough innocent souls already?
Want me to sing you a song about soft kitty to warm your heart a little??
Cassie Blake

26-Jul-2013 17:24:17

James Page1

James Page1

Posts: 3,720 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tuffty said :
You miss the point where no-one in here other than you and the other F-mods trust or have any belief in Jagex sorting this out, while like Fall Star says letting others literally see via forums could possibly help at least prevent

--------

Helping the best way would be to report it to Jagex. Not by posting it all over the Forums.

Besides now Jagex know all about it so as I said It's in their hands.

But how is leaving it in Jagex's hands without any notification to others really the best way? Considering that Jagex will most likely either take over a year to get anything done about this or just simply never done it and they'll continue to act in the same way to other players.

26-Jul-2013 17:31:45

Fall Star

Fall Star

Posts: 3,042 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The problem is that until those lurers are banned, they still have time to lure more people.

If any of those people were HLF users, they might have seen the names.

You could end up being responsible for someone losing their items because you followed a pointless rule which should not be enforced. The end result will be the same as if you lured them yourself.

26-Jul-2013 17:51:14

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,160 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Fall Star said :
The problem is that until those lurers are banned, they still have time to lure more people.

If any of those people were HLF users, they might have seen the names.

You could end up being responsible for someone losing their items because you followed a pointless rule which should not be enforced. The end result will be the same as if you lured them yourself.

Jagex have all the names. If "Any" are HLF'ers then they won't be here much longer will they.

As I said and keep saying this is in the hands of the Jagex team that deal with YT videos and Scammers.
Comprehensive Account Security
What do snowmen have for breakfast? Snowflakes! :P

26-Jul-2013 17:53:33

Fall Star

Fall Star

Posts: 3,042 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tuffty said :
Fall Star said :
I meant if any of the people that get lured are HLF members.

I don't think any HLF users are silly enough to get Lured. If they did I'm sure they had the good sense to report it in game so Jagex can link the names of any suspects.

Actually HLF members get lured on a regular basis. Some of them (famous YT'rs) even got lured more than once.

26-Jul-2013 18:00:09

Sha ky
Nov Member 2023

Sha ky

Posts: 33,579 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The thread about the pages with the random spam I thought was handled well as well as the follow up threads.

The one about the luring video should've remained open, I think that's one of those threads a J Mod needs to lock if its going to be locked.

Just my opinion.
Helper of the Community

Xp gainer
2/19

26-Jul-2013 18:02:38

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Posts: 22,388 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sha ky said :
The thread about the pages with the random spam I thought was handled well as well as the follow up threads.

The one about the luring video should've remained open, I think that's one of those threads a J Mod needs to lock if its going to be locked.

Just my opinion.

Agreed
ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

26-Jul-2013 18:03:20

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top