Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

James Page1

James Page1

Posts: 3,720 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tuffty said :
Kyrie said :
Oh well, if it's all kept to one thread there is no problem. I really doubt they'd try to deny it though, this isn't bots getting banned where we can't actually see the evidence.

I honestly don't care if Jagex want the help, they need the help and they'd be stupid to reject help from people who actually care about the game.

And your last point, stupid reason because if the name is changed, you'll see it when added and making them use alternate accounts means more membership for Jagex and the bans will be even harder when they have multiples banned. :)

I'm not denying the video or list of names.

I'm saying Jagex has all the info now to take any action they feel fit. But making more threads about it complaining is a waste of time.

It's in Jagex hands. Trust me on that.

You miss the point where no-one in here other than you and the other F-mods trust or have any belief in Jagex sorting this out, while like Fall Star says letting others literally see via forums could possibly help at least prevent

26-Jul-2013 17:19:38

Kyrie

Kyrie

Posts: 7,608 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tuffty said :
Kyrie said :
Oh well, if it's all kept to one thread there is no problem. I really doubt they'd try to deny it though, this isn't bots getting banned where we can't actually see the evidence.

I honestly don't care if Jagex want the help, they need the help and they'd be stupid to reject help from people who actually care about the game.

And your last point, stupid reason because if the name is changed, you'll see it when added and making them use alternate accounts means more membership for Jagex and the bans will be even harder when they have multiples banned. :)

I'm saying Jagex has all the info now to take any action they feel fit. But making more threads about it complaining is a waste of time.

I didn't make a thread complaining, i made a thread NOTIFYING people of the lurers in that video. How is this a bad thing? I'm trying to help whereas mods hiding the post isn't helping anyone at all.

26-Jul-2013 17:19:52

Loggy

Loggy

Posts: 11,505 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kyrie said :

Uh, somebody has denied it when it was blatantly obvious in the past. Can't post the name here of course (lol).

But if staff aren't prepared to look at the forums, then it really is a waste of time typing the threads. I do think they'd benefit from somewhere that lists people with evidence, but if they aren't going to take it then we aren't exactly in a position where we can demand anything.

About the last point, if they're successful enough at luring, the sickening thing is that they can probably make enough RL cash to pay for alts' memberships and have some left over.

26-Jul-2013 17:20:25

Lariejjj
Oct Member 2010

Lariejjj

Posts: 847 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tuffty said :
Kyrie said :

> Jagex hands

> trust you

> Horrible stuff

Don't do drugs

26-Jul-2013 17:21:08

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,160 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
You miss the point where no-one in here other than you and the other F-mods trust or have any belief in Jagex sorting this out, while like Fall Star says letting others literally see via forums could possibly help at least prevent

--------

Helping the best way would be to report it to Jagex. Not by posting it all over the Forums.

Besides now Jagex know all about it so as I said It's in their hands.
Comprehensive Account Security
What do snowmen have for breakfast? Snowflakes! :P

26-Jul-2013 17:21:18

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top