Your Competition Ideas Thread is locked

Quick find code: 254-255-9-61790040

Runefloors

Runefloors

Posts: 1,288 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi Mod Paul M!

-Make a story competition-

Information about (how it works) ''Make a story Competition''

Make a thread where everyone can post their Story (this story must be related to Runescape), Not a story like one time i got banned and i don't know why, More like your own God story, try to fit in a god in the RS Story (made up), or make up a quest which could be anything you could imagine be creative, do it your way, if you want sir owen to be in the made up quest/story let him be in it, it's all about what you want to make up.

- and if jagex finds a amazing made up quest, maybe it could be added to the Runescape quests or something like that.

Hope you liked my idea! thanks :)

27-Aug-2013 19:32:50

Vardatun

Vardatun

Posts: 16 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
is it posible to get infrormed, about how citadel boost period (week) every time we login.

welcome to Runescape you have 6 days 10 hours remain of your weekly buff from citadel

other topic that can be intersted to have as a informing notice can be from topic Quest / Mini game and rewards that you cant do over over but based on you have to a timeout

welcome to Runescape you have 6 days 10 hour remain renewal to Tell Juna story (Tears of Guthix) mini game

welcome to Runescape you have 6 days 10 hour remain renewal to Troll invasion mini game

welcome to Runescape you have 6 days 10 hour remain renewal to work in thieving guild

welcome to Runescape you have 10 hour remain renewal to fight Bork

welcome to Runescape you have 10 hour you can talk to bert for free buckets of sand (hand of sand)

and other notices on opening messages when you log in to runescape

thank you in advance :)

27-Aug-2013 20:36:26

Miya

Miya

Posts: 1,632 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Puck Uranus said :
Can we have Golden cabbage soccer game at the battle of lumby. Saradomin vs Zammy

Pfft, Saradomin would clearly be the superior winners!
I didn't exist in your reality until you read this sentence.
Underground turtle dealer.
5'2 feet of pure evil.

30-Aug-2013 09:29:23

Guys
Mar Member 2018

Guys

Posts: 5,410 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Vardatun said :
is it posible to get infrormed, about how citadel boost period (week) every time we login.

welcome to Runescape you have 6 days 10 hours remain of your weekly buff from citadel

other topic that can be intersted to have as a informing notice can be from topic Quest / Mini game and rewards that you cant do over over but based on you have to a timeout

welcome to Runescape you have 6 days 10 hour remain renewal to Tell Juna story (Tears of Guthix) mini game

welcome to Runescape you have 6 days 10 hour remain renewal to Troll invasion mini game

welcome to Runescape you have 6 days 10 hour remain renewal to work in thieving guild

welcome to Runescape you have 10 hour remain renewal to fight Bork

welcome to Runescape you have 10 hour you can talk to bert for free buckets of sand (hand of sand)

and other notices on opening messages when you log in to runescape

thank you in advance :)

Download the RuneScape toolbar in the downloads section of this website.

30-Aug-2013 18:40:30

Legend Walid

Legend Walid

Posts: 10 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I think that making divisions is a good Idea for a good competition.

Qualifiers : The best 16 of the competition will be qualified for the competition.

The Elite League ( Division ) You can split the competition in 2 groups of 8 participants and the best 4 of the 2 groups will be qualified for the next round.

You can also make a complete competition of 16. It depends on what for competition you are making.

I think that making competitions with knockout phases will be more exiting.

Please send me a respond if you want more information.

31-Aug-2013 21:48:50

Meerkatkid14

Meerkatkid14

Posts: 89 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mod Paul M.,

I know that this idea is a bit of a stretch, and it might be a challenge to somehow put all of this together, but my absolute favorite community event is a good old fasioned game of Hide and Seek! Of course cash prizes don't have to be awarded to the winners like I like to do, but the thrill of having a mental battle with so many people, testing your knowledge of the game with the hints given by the hider, is truley an absolute joy for me. And of course bonding with your fellow Scapers is a plus too. :) I haven't looked through any posts past the first page to see if this has been posted anywhere else, so I apologize if this is the five-hundreth time you have seen this idea. But if you could somehow pull this off, expect to see me there!

24-Oct-2013 06:20:01

Quick find code: 254-255-9-61790040 Back to Top