Forums

Your Competition Ideas Thread is locked

Quick find code: 254-255-9-61790040

Dry Fast

Dry Fast

Posts: 1,245 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Can we have verification from a JMod what type of competition ideas we should submit? Should it be it off-game, with a submission deadline so more can participate? I'm asking because a lot of people are posting race ideas.

26-Jul-2012 17:39:13

Eoteon
Nov Member 2023

Eoteon

Posts: 219 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
There should be a Runescape based T-Shirt design contest.
People can enter T-Shirt designs that are Runescape Based into Jagex and then have Jagex staff vote for the top 10 designs. Then a poll of the top 10 designs for the Runescape community to vote on. The winner will have his T-Shirt Design officially put into the Jagex store, whether it be limited edition, or permanent.

10-Aug-2012 02:49:44

Mainston

Mainston

Posts: 5,834 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
guess what will happen runescape videos?
you watch the first 10 seconds of the video and then you guess what will happen.
the winner will be randomly choosen through all correct enterys?
guess a mod's fav runescape emote?
mine would be a simple yes emote lol
Fear the almighty Woo Lord ...

11-Aug-2012 04:25:32 - Last edited on 11-Aug-2012 04:27:49 by Mainston

Nervos
Nov Member 2023

Nervos

Posts: 38 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm a 9+ veteran to runescape and returned to play a game i've been absent from for 4+ years after the disapearance of wild and staking but am back to play again =D. I've been playing for along time but I have still not seen mods have a combat competition via the duel arena for fun times and giggles for everyone =D. Also, giving the rest of the community to go against there favorite mods in a face to face battle. Also it would be cool to see some live streams. Thank you =D

17-Aug-2012 05:41:18

A JH

A JH

Posts: 210 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
i feel at this time a skilling competition , just like dungeroneering but one where you have to get your levels up within a minigame, so for instance no combat so in the minigame you reset to level 1 and the more and more you play doing activities within the minigame your level increases and eventually you can get a sub skillcape which is similar. and all rewards from the minigame can be shown off.]
m4l0ud4

17-Aug-2012 08:41:56

Quick find code: 254-255-9-61790040 Back to Top