Forums

Your Competition Ideas Thread is locked

Quick find code: 254-255-9-61790040

tomtom gman

tomtom gman

Posts: 28 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hmm, I'm not entirely sure if this would benefit many members as obviously players with higher stats have a better chance to complete, but here's my idea..
I've tried to complete the fight caves twice this week, I'm combat level 108, With 80 ranged and 94 magic. Unfortunately both times i have perished at the hands of Jad himself.
What i propose is a set period of time, where all who dare may try... Try to accomplish what I can't at the moment.
I know completion of the fight caves come with a noticeable reward already, But seeing as it's been out-shined by the new cape from defeating kiln, I thought a fight cave competition would be plausible.
The terms would be, Within a set periodical timetable, Say one week..
Players attempt to complete the fight caves as usual, Only completion times are themselves recorded.
The player who completes the caves with the best time, Obviously set within a combat level limit, I.E.. 70-90, 90-110 And 110+..
Along with receiving the renowned "fire cape" could also receive something to make them feel a little more accomplished, just like the would if they managed to complete the latest tzhaar boss.

Thanks for reading,
Almost-Pr0mag3 ;-)

13-Mar-2012 02:28:54

Word of Wind
Nov Member 2023

Word of Wind

Posts: 1,320 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Normal goblin should have chance of 1/2147,483,647 to drop certain clothing item, and with it you can win few months of Membership, like in Squeal of fortune. Untradeable and members only. Limited time to join on draw, like 2 weeks or month.

13-Mar-2012 19:52:44

Lvl 1 noob
Nov Member 2021

Lvl 1 noob

Posts: 2,713 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
A simple skill competition?
ex.
1. Who can collect the most xp in a skill in a certain time frame.
2. Who can make the most of a certain item in a set time period.
3. Who can kill the most amount of a certain creature in a time period.
4. What clan can collect the most resources in a set time period.
5. While killing a certain creature who can get the most of a certain drop.
Just a few quick and simple ideas that have probably been brought up before :)

15-Mar-2012 09:55:43

The contents of this message have been hidden.

19-Mar-2012 09:33:52

Sir Frankboy
Nov Member 2023

Sir Frankboy

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Maybe like clan dance offs where clans have to get in big groups and have to syncronise ( not sure if i spelt that right ) a dance and the winner of all the clans get a pice of 100k each or something but they have to have a certain amount of members doing it so like 20 from each clan.
Or a race around runescape so like a big race which is held once a month and you can apply to do it and whoever wins get a prize or agility lamps.

21-Mar-2012 16:08:44

Quick find code: 254-255-9-61790040 Back to Top