Forums

Your Competition Ideas Thread is locked

Quick find code: 254-255-9-61790040

V a
Nov Member 2023

V a

Posts: 7,986 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
i agree with Go K, and Halo Reach 9, most of the competitions are basicly 130+ only, i know that everyone could enter one, but without having a high combat, or a lot of 99 statistics you would need all the luck in the world, and you would still only have like 1% chance of getting anywhere. i would like to see more non-combat related competitions. such as normally hosted in the events forums, beauty contests, Hide & seek, scavenger hunts, place to place races.
maybe some more competitions focussed on the Forums, something like the August newsletter Quizz, only spicing things up a little.
in-game screenshot competitions, story competitions, Player Gallery competition, design an item competition.
and why exactly is this all the way on the bottom of the 'contact us' Forums? i think that it'd be better suited in the 'General' or 'Events' Forum.
,___,
(O.o)
/)__)
--'--'-------------------------------
V a & Orum the forum owl ^_^ -------------------------------------

16-Aug-2010 21:57:12 - Last edited on 16-Aug-2010 22:21:39 by V a

D R Pepper50

D R Pepper50

Posts: 499 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Maybe a music oriented competition?
Have a cover competition where people do their best to cover their favorite RuneScape track, then upload it onto Youtube for the world to see. This would be unique and fun because not only has nothing been done like this before, but the results could be amazing. So many different possibilities.
Also, another idea would be to have players compose their own track, and a chance for it to be used in-game. It would be fun to hear player created tracks in the game.

16-Aug-2010 22:13:29

W7 Nser

W7 Nser

Posts: 2,223 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello Jagex Staff! Thank you for your interest in reading my post! I am suggesting a really nice competition that both f2p and p2p can take advantage of. I am suggesting a world wide clan war competition. The clan with the most victories is given the honor of being the winner. Please consider my idea! Thank you for reading my post. :D

17-Aug-2010 01:08:40

Quick find code: 254-255-9-61790040 Back to Top