Forums

New JMods coming through!

Quick find code: 254-255-602-66042519

CM Neriphyra

CM Neriphyra

Local Moderator Posts: 922 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi everyone,

I am Neriphyra, and I am very excited to get to meet all of you! :)

Thank you for the warm welcomes and being here is quite of a dream come true, as while my avatar may show little yet to no skills, my days around RuneScape started a long time ago before the Grand Exchange was built. I remember the days of woodcutting in Seers and Kalphite Queen runs. I guess one of my most nervous moments was my attempts at the Fire Cape, which truly was a great successful challenge for me. There are just so many stories to tell.

Since then I must say that RuneScape has grown so much and I am so happy to see the many new updates offered throughout the years. I am catching up and rediscovering Gielinor not only to get my quest cape back but primarily so that I can properly participate in discussions and do my best to help provide you with a fun, engaging, and safe environment on the forums, as well as all the other duties that come with it.

So once again, I look forward to diving into all your discussions on the forums, work along with the Moderators and also get to be your voice for the Community Management team!

07-Sep-2018 21:48:09 - Last edited on 08-Sep-2018 00:23:58 by CM Neriphyra

CM Neriphyra

CM Neriphyra

Local Moderator Posts: 922 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Iceberg said :
Thanks, Cam. And of course welcome aboard to the new folks. :)

@Cam - What can you say to reassure the forum community that this time the system will work? I don't mean to sound pessimistic but what changes will there be put into place to ensure that the new folks have the right tools that they need this time around?

Cam will be back in the office on Tuesday and will then be happy to answer this for you. :)

07-Sep-2018 22:14:24 - Last edited on 07-Sep-2018 22:15:25 by CM Neriphyra

Twillow
Aug
fmod Member

Twillow

Forum Moderator Posts: 49,241 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thanks for letting us know, Mod Cam.

I'm looking forward to working with everyone. Welcome CM Neriphyra :)
like a chica cherry cola

@Twillow_RS|| #teamblue|| #Purple4life

07-Sep-2018 22:37:44 - Last edited on 08-Sep-2018 15:59:01 by Twillow

Wilf
Jul Member 2019

Wilf

Posts: 17,032 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'd rather jagex invested some time and money into improving the forums themselves rather than setting on more cm/l mods as I don't know what the other lmods actually did to contribute unless it was mostly behind the scenes.

08-Sep-2018 19:39:59

Quick find code: 254-255-602-66042519 Back to Top