10-May-2020 08:52:09

The contents of this message have been hidden

10-May-2020 08:52:10

12-May-2020 19:59:15

Mod Kari

Mod Kari

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user

Time for another exciting installment of Forum Moderation Review!

Tenebri - Your thread was clearly a parody to begin with, which as FMods explained was allowed to slide as it led to interested conversation. The thread clearly deteriorated into slander/memes, so it shall remain closed. If you choose to remake the thread, do so with caution to avoid seeing it get closed again.

Abby Taylor - If you believe you are being trolled, instead of fueling an argument by calling them out, seek out a moderator for support. They will handle it accordingly.

Abby Taylor - Your thread was locked accordingly, because, as mentioned by the FMod in question, it raised discussions and topics that had already been answered elsewhere.

While I appreciate you might feel underrepresented as a female member of the community, our power comes from making stands where they count, rather than as passing statements in otherwise disconnected threads. Feel free to reach out to me about how we can better service this side of our community - as it's something I'm keen to improve on myself.

Inspire you - Please follow the correct format and procedure when submitting to this thread.

While I haven't had chance to review your thread or your ban, I would suggest reassessing the content and nature of the discussion in question, and whether this is the best place to have that conversation. This is first and foremost a video games community.

Wilf - I understand your concerns and your feedback was appreciated. I've had a conversation with the FMods about the action that was taken and in the future there's going to be better reception to criticism, as long as it's constructive and non-targeted.

In order to avoid having critical posts removed in the future, please avoid direct accusation and harsh phrasing.

Archaeox - Whether you intended it to be a joke or not, your post was too graphic and clearly missed the mark. There are better ways to raise concerns about a thread/member than attacking OP with jokes in poor taste.

However, as per your feedback here, I have moved the thread.

Foxxie - Regardless of whether you were correctly or incorrectly redirected towards another section of the forum, your thread was correctly hidden as it was not constructive nor did it generate meaningful discussion. It will remain hidden.

Tiz731 - I am unable to find evidence of posts made by you hidden on that thread. Any hidden posts were made by other users.

3 PIECE SODA - Your post was correctly handled by the FMod in question. Your allegations towards a minority group of players is racism, plain and simple. Subtle or not, it will not be tolerated here.

Thanks for all of your reports. Let's work to build the community we have here into the best it can possible be.

Stay safe!

Community Manager

Needs more Ben & Jerrys

14-May-2020 15:20:06

16-May-2020 16:53:56

Quick find code: 254-255-595-66013672 Back to Top