25-May-2019 11:27:48

The contents of this message have been hidden

25-May-2019 14:56:39

25-May-2019 18:49:15

Mod Lee

Mod Lee

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
@NexOrigin - I have absolutely no problems with you or anyone in the RuneScape community and you weren't being called any names. No one has a personal vendetta against you. I asked you to please not troll this F-Mod Review Thread, which is what you did. A thread about cheese that has no actual discussion value or purpose (no matter how much you think that it did) being locked for spam was correct. If you continue to troll this thread or post anything that isn't in regards to reviewing an F-Mods actions then there will be consequences. Consider this a warning.

@Whatusaytome - I'm very confused about the actual complaint here since it was so long and it all didn't correlate. First of all, the thread was created by someone with a different username than yours, so is this your thread on a different account that you're trying to defend on a different account or is this just someone else's thread? If you could re-format your post into one comment that isn't a story and that follows the posting guidelines for this thread - I could review it better. However, at the moment I can't really comment on this situation since it's very scattered.

@Draco Burnz - The action that was taken by the F-Mod was correct and no additional action is required.

@Ironman Gup - The action taken on your thread was correct. Yes it was locked because of trolling and the thread becoming derailed but also it was an out-dated 'complaint'. As Tren suggested, "My suggestion is to wait and see what, if any, additional changes are made to the 2019 raffle, should there be one. At that point, if you have additional feedback or concerns, it would be appropriate to start a new thread to express those.". Usually troll posts are hidden and the thread isn't in jeopardy, but sometimes if a thread is out-dated or gets completely derailed, locking the thread is a better decision.

@Vlumondoxa - All of the hidden posts are correct.

@CM Brandon - Appreciate the heads up. Thank you for keeping me in the loop and I agree that you did the right thing :)

27-May-2019 08:51:27

27-May-2019 18:28:39

Quick find code: 254-255-595-66013672 Back to Top