Quick find code: 254-255-595-66013672

The contents of this message have been hidden

01-May-2019 17:29:24

01-May-2019 17:31:26

Mod Lee

Mod Lee

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
@Chief Elf - I am aware of the CoC and I simply worded my response to you incorrectly. I've never personally taken any action (locked or hid) any threads that are controversial due to the CoC, however it's a judgement call on whether they should be locked or hidden in general. Although threads containing those topics are allowed, they are moderated more heavily. The initial thread in question was crossing the line in regards to being too controversial (from the responses given to the original thread) which is why the F-Mod locked the thread. I appreciate your passion about the forums and moderation but it isn't as deep as you're making it out to be (such as your stand alone thread about this and your numerous posts), the moderation is consistent and everyone is aware of the CoC, I just made a mistake and worded my response to you incorrectly. Hopefully that clears everything up.

01-May-2019 20:03:36

01-May-2019 20:18:39

03-May-2019 04:24:25

04-May-2019 23:46:59

06-May-2019 04:09:13

06-May-2019 04:17:13

Mod Lee

Mod Lee

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
@Combat Medic - The F-Mods in question handled that situation correctly and very well might I add. Two different F-Mods reviewed your situation, they wrote on the thread in question to have certain things changed and they deemed that it was not a direct copy. Like one of the F-Mods said, some threads that offer the same services will have similar characteristics.

@Whatusaytome - It seems like a little bit of miscommunication here between you and the L-Mod. You didn't say "Twisting my words" you said "Twisting words" which the L-Mod took as "your words". The overall advice was good though as you should ignore trolling and stuff like that. Since the thread is done, no additional action will be taken and hopefully it doesn't happen again. Let me know if it does (here).

08-May-2019 06:57:23

Quick find code: 254-255-595-66013672 Back to Top