The contents of this message have been hidden

06-Jun-2018 13:12:52

06-Jun-2018 14:08:57

Mod Meadows

Mod Meadows

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Hey guys,

Angel2D4 - Thanks for the heads up, probably best for Forum Help in the future, but I've noted it. Thanks!

Dong U Dead - Calling someone "silly" really isn't a huge insult. Infact, I wouldn't even call it an insult to begin with, and it wasn't even exactoly aimed at you. The player in question also did not call you a prune.

This is your final warning for misusing the thread.

Wolq peW - This really isn't the place to report a thread you disagree with. I'd suggest reading the rules at the top of this thread before posting again.

This is your first misusing the thread.

Angel2D4 - This really is a thing to use Forum help for. Please refrain from reporting players you don't like on this thread. Your go-to place for disagreements regarding potential flaming should be Forum Help. This thread is to report issues with F Mods.

Gozzzz - Try Forum Help if you feel so strongly.

FisherGaming - I've replied on your thread, this is both of your final warnings before a strike is added.

Gozzzz - This has been shut down due to the flaming. Feel free to recreate the thread, as long as you avoid flaming.

Dong U Dead - This is not a thread to run to about people you are bickering with, I have
applied a strike
to your account due to frequent misuse of this thread and generally causing issues across the forums.

You have received final warnings before, and we are considering applying a full forum ban to your account, as it is clear you have circumvented previous bans on your alt accounts.

Rob - Thanks Rob for your honesty, and I'm glad you agree with how the Forum Mod in question moderates. I'm not really a fan of flaming members of Jagex Staff, as we do also have feelings, so I can understand why your thread was locked.

On a personal note, I quite like Classic and am sad to see it go.

Jaberwockish - Please use Forum Help for these issues in the future, however I am in agreement and I have hidden the posts relating to said comment. This isn't a warning for misuse of FMR, but please in future use Forum Help.

Gozzzz - I'm in agreement with the F Mod who locked your thread. If you feel it is harassment against you, please contact your local law enforcement and we will happily cooperate with any information required.

Gozzzz - Replied to this above.

Froud - Thanks, I have hidden the post quoting someone else in Forum Help.

Angel2D4 - Please refrain from using this thread as a personal rants forum, which is detailed in the rules above.
This is your final warning before I will take action due to misuse of the thread.

Gozzzz - I've locked the thread due to being troll and spam, thanks!

Cheers,

Mod Meadows.
@JagexMeadows
~RuneScape Community Management.
~ Mod Meadows ~ Forum Curator ~ Tweet Me @JagexMeadows ~

06-Jun-2018 14:12:29

06-Jun-2018 21:47:49

07-Jun-2018 10:56:34

Quick find code: 254-255-595-66013672 Back to Top