The contents of this message have been hidden

20-Oct-2018 16:10:48

24-Oct-2018 19:42:06

Mod Meadows

Mod Meadows

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Hi everyone,

Whatusaytome - I'm not a member of the Customer Support team, so I cannot give you a direct answer about the accounts in question; however I can say that they will be looked into.

Peter Gay - Sorry for the confusion; I have passed it onto a team who are able to investigate - however this is not a promise the investigation will result in returning of your money.

Nexus - I think it depends on the type of thread.

Weston XD - That most definitely was a troll thread, and you clearly know it too; don't waste time on FMR, this is a warning.

Whatusaytome - It definately came across as flaming to me.

Amaterasu Mi - This is locked now, thanks for raising.

CuddleBucket - Mate, come on, there is no reason to talk about Forum Moderators like that; it's so disrespectful. You're just using personal attacks against them now, it really isn't fair. They are volunteer moderators and do not deserve the way you are talking about them. It

You have been causing lots of disruption on the forums for quite a while now an example of this is also when you were using targeted abuse against Mod Edge. As such I am giving you a final warning.

Use this this to calm down, and just take some time out; think about your actions and the way you talk to people as this kind of behaviour is not what I want to see on the forums. Please, I'm asking you nicely here, stop with the personal attacks against people.

Gozzzz - I'd suggest leave it a while and then recreate the thread in a few months time, it would be nicer to balance out the red posts. I'm sorry it kept going off topic.

Whatusaytome - I've locked the thread, cheers.

Transcendent - I agree, he was aggravating you. Edited the post removing names. :)

Gozzzz - See above ^

Immortalized - He's been given a forum holiday and final warning via inbox. :)

Peter Gay - This has now been resolved - I'm glad that I managed to help you. Sorry about the misunderstanding before hand.

Matmano9 - Tuffty's explanation seems to have made sense to you!

Wardjeet - Thanks for raising, we will keep an eye on it.

Tenebri - I've unhidden for you.

Tophurious - That's more sarcasm than flame baiting. ;)

IsraelIsEvil - Some names are reserved for future name releases - you maybe able to get them in the future some time.

artemischild - While it is a troll thread, I'm going to keep my eye on it letting it stay open temporarily.

I'm now all caught up!

Cheers,

Mod Meadows.
@JagexMeadows
~RuneScape Community Management.
~ Mod Meadows ~ Forum Curator ~ Tweet Me @JagexMeadows ~

25-Oct-2018 13:41:51

25-Oct-2018 14:02:40

25-Oct-2018 14:05:31

Quick find code: 254-255-595-66013672 Back to Top