Forums

Forum Moderation Review V2. Thread is locked

Quick find code: 254-255-595-66013672

Mod Lee

Mod Lee

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
@Ironman Gup - Thank you for bringing that to our attention, however this is not what the Forum Moderation Review thread is used for. Please only post here if there's a question about action taken by a Forum Moderator.

@Guppy - The action taken by the Forum Moderator in question was correct. They gave a proper warning and the player continued to persist.

@Ethereal199 - You're not allowed to advertise any friend's chat in a price checking thread, that's correct. The moderation is generally consistent when it comes to that, but I'll keep my eye on further situations. The original action taken by the Forum Moderator was correct.

@Hayamo - The action taken by the L-Mod was correct.

@Max Rockfall - The action taken by the Forum Moderator was correct. Supplying the players with that information is important. The end of the lock message could have been said better and without including certain things - which I've messaged the F-Mod in question about. However, the overall action was correct.

@Cooke Fletch - The action taken by the L-Mod in question was correct. They hid all of the appropriate posts, as well as the one that you mentioned.

@Never RIP - The action taken by the Forum Moderator was correct.

24-Jun-2019 07:15:22

The contents of this message have been hidden

24-Jun-2019 14:49:53

25-Jun-2019 09:52:24

25-Jun-2019 12:29:27

25-Jun-2019 17:04:33

26-Jun-2019 09:29:19

26-Jun-2019 20:51:54

27-Jun-2019 09:00:58

29-Jun-2019 04:12:26

Mod Lee

Mod Lee

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
@Matmano9 - The action taken by the F-Mod was correct. Especially since the thread was in "General". I would have locked the thread as well.

@Citi Bank - I've unhid the first post that was hidden. It's fair of you to state that it has ignored your previous reports, however the second comment you made will remain hidden.

@To Be Human - I'm very confused at the purpose of the original thread. The action taken by the L-Mod was correct.

@Ironman Gup - I've hid the post in question. Everything else that was hidden was correct and all of the actions taken by the F-Mod were correct.

01-Jul-2019 06:52:14

Quick find code: 254-255-595-66013672 Back to Top