Forums

Player Gallery 56 - Winners

Quick find code: 254-255-533-65745153

Mod Neena

Mod Neena

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user

56th Player Gallery - 15th B'day Memories

Hi everyone,

For the latest Player Gallery competition we asked players to come up with with their favourite RS memories from over the 15 years that RuneScape has been out. We've had some amazing designs that have been sent to us and we're so happy with can share then with you today!

Everyone did an amazing job but the winner of the 56th Player Gallery competition is
Phantom 2k
for this awesome looking pic
"A Bittersweet Nostalgia"

Our runners up are:

Jq Soo
for their artwork titled
"Memories of Mine"

and
She Devil's
water-colour painting titled
"NPC's Birthday Vacation"

You all did such an amazing job, we even have some amazing entries that were picked at random that have all won some concept art!

Please click to see them in more detail

Juelexi -
Underwater World, Bandage Woes, The Wedding
;
D0M0N -
Chasing Memories
; Vivaire -
A Trimvirate of Thoughts
; Im Burnable -
Heraldic Shield of the Ages
;
Zepertix -
The Best of Zepertix
;

Please don't worry if your artwork was not shown on this occasion. We will be sharing all player art at some point in the near future.

As all of the prizes contain concept art, everyone will be contacted first thing next week regarding their prizes, for now, please enjoy the weekend. ❤
Marketing Campaign Executive
@JagexNeena
#FoodCrazy
#TaemTypo

05-Feb-2016 18:49:08

Mexk
Aug
fmod Member

Mexk

Forum Moderator Posts: 19,605 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Congratulations to all!
¸,.•
Mexk
•.,¸

Stand up for what is right, even if you stand alone
¨`'°«„¸¸„»°'
'°«„¸¸„»°'´¨

05-Feb-2016 20:18:00

Nead
Sep Member 2012

Nead

Posts: 20,472 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It's always nice to see the retro versions of the classic armor in artwork. Nice piece, Jq Soo.
- Ornery Onions -
Prioritizing inclusion, friendliness and offering a helping hand to those that need it.

05-Feb-2016 23:20:41

Zepertix

Zepertix

Posts: 96 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dang. Better luck next time I guess, congratulations to the winners

A request: PLEASE make these forum threads searchable. It was literally impossible to find the Player Gallery 56 prompt thread. No key words regarding it would work, even after copying and pasting the title into the search bar on the forums it still didn't come up with it. It took me forever to finally find it again by manually searching through the events and competitions folder. Please don't make me do that, please just make this stuff searchable, I like to reference back to them to confirm due dates and ewview the prompt and requirements.

When can we expect the next competition? I'm keen to have another go
Archmage of Zaros

06-Feb-2016 03:18:11

Quick find code: 254-255-533-65745153 Back to Top