Forums

Player Gallery 56 - Winners

Quick find code: 254-255-533-65745153

Mod Neena

Mod Neena

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Zepertix said :
Just wondering, if we know for sure that there is not going to be a Player Gallery for this month, why not introduce a new topic early? That way we will ahve even more time to procrastinate... I mean do a throrough job on our works...

Seriously though! I wouldn't mind the extra time to get going ont he next gallery. Especially if I want to get references or coordinate it with an irl project. I would think most people would agree that more time would not be bad, especially if we know we won't be getting a Player's Gallery this month.

Just a suggestion!

Thanks for the suggestion, the issue is that things change here at Jagex HQ and we may change the theme depending on update structure or availability of the prizes. The next Player Gallery competition we're hoping to get out after GameBlast 2016 - possibly March 1st 2016.
Marketing Campaign Executive
@JagexNeena
#FoodCrazy
#TaemTypo

16-Feb-2016 13:34:57

Mod Neena

Mod Neena

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Just an FYI that the next Player Gallery competition is out and the prize is pretty huge. You can find it here .
Marketing Campaign Executive
@JagexNeena
#FoodCrazy
#TaemTypo

02-Mar-2016 10:50:34

Yolande Babe
Sep Member 2014

Yolande Babe

Posts: 155 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lovely I must say...I am sure choosing the best was really a tough one :) I am so in love with each and every memory that all these artworks reveal :D way to go guys :) proud of each one of u :)
¸,.•
FTW IRL
•.,¸

Treat Others The Way You Wish To Be Treated

'°«„¸
FTW IRL
¸„»°'

12-Mar-2016 12:57:45

Quick find code: 254-255-533-65745153 Back to Top