Forums

Twitter Impersonators Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 254-255-478-65634789

Stevieeee
Mar Member 2007

Stevieeee

Posts: 22,782 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
No new or any reported accounts so far, I've checked through all 77 accounts and all of them are still up but none have pretty much tweeted any phising or so links which is good.

But even better news is the @JagexKaiaya has been suspended :) If you see any new ones or even see any of the current ones tweeting up any phising links let me know.
@StevieeeRS
|
@JagexHelpStevie
| Official Community Helper | Twitter Impersonators |
Go PKFC

09-Sep-2016 14:13:05

Stevieeee
Mar Member 2007

Stevieeee

Hello all.

Please avoid the account @JagexKieran - They are fake, and already are on the active list of this thread.

Mod JD (@JagexJD) has made a tweet about it so make sure to retweet that if possible.

At this stage they are tweeting up harmful Phising links to try and steal your account log in info so please spread the word, and lets keep reporting them to Twitter so they can get taken down more likely :) .

Edit & update: The account has now been suspended.
@StevieeeRS
|
@JagexHelpStevie
Go PKFC

08-Oct-2016 07:07:05 - Last edited on 05-Nov-2016 08:47:16 by Stevieeee

Windsofnight
Mar Member 2017

Windsofnight

Posts: 6,634 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi, I was looking at your thread earlier & I noticed that the Offical Twitter J-Mod/Jagex account list link: https://twitter.com/RuneScape/lists on your OP goes to the log in page for Twitter.

https://twitter.com/runescape/lists/official-jmods-on-twitter?lang=en is the link that goes to the Official Jmods on Twitter - A public list by RuneScape.

I have just posted a alphabetized list by Jmod name, (as of 15 Nov 2016), from that hodgepodge of tweets found on the Official Jmods on Twitter - A public list by RuneScape 'list' found on Twitter on my thread in W&F. Feel free to use it if you like.
WHERE IS MY INGAME RSOF TITLE?!

16-Nov-2016 16:21:06

Stevieeee
Mar Member 2007

Stevieeee

Thank you so much Windsofnight for spotting that :) Sometimes it all changes and then different things come so I normally check the main posts once in awhile to see if it needs any fixing.

I have fixed it up all now, and cheers for the offer of your thread.
@StevieeeRS
|
@JagexHelpStevie
Go PKFC

17-Nov-2016 05:20:52 - Last edited on 17-Nov-2016 05:21:58 by Stevieeee

Quick find code: 254-255-478-65634789 Back to Top