Forums

Twitter Impersonators Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 254-255-478-65634789

Stevieeee
Mar Member 2007

Stevieeee

Posts: 22,782 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Beware of a new fake account: @RS3JagexSupport

Block and report them, also they are stating they are ' Stevie ' which is defantily not me but my @ Twitter name are in my forum signature here.

The real Jagex Support is @JagexSupport - That has over 54,000 tweets and only following 18 people currently and has 21,100 + followers :) .

Sage Blinga said :
This one impersonated Mod Kieren just about two hours ago. Luckily, he wasn't very successful.

Seems I can't find that account anymore, It says it no longer exists.

Fangy42 said :
Thanks for the info guys and keep up the great work

:) .

Scouse said :
Hi, just a heads up, there's an old dudes Twitter been apparently hacked and they are using the name @ModKalaya, may be innocent but they are adding rs players and seems very odd.

Looks like the poor guy does not even have a clue what rs is

Cheers for the heads up, I have checked out the account and have added it onto my active list but will take it off if they recover and secure their Twitter acount back.

Mod Cake said :
Awesome work, Stevie! :D

Keep it up.~

Thanks Cakeee !! :) The support always means a lot.
@StevieeeRS
|
@JagexHelpStevie
| Official Community Helper | Twitter Impersonators |
Go PKFC

31-Dec-2015 06:28:06

Dibi
Apr
fmod Member

Dibi

Forum Moderator Posts: 26,526 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sad to see these phishing accounts are still doing the rounds. Just a reminder that all the official JMod and Community Helper accounts can be found here:

https://twitter.com/RuneScape/lists
Dibi | @Dibi01_

03-Jan-2016 12:37:12

Stevieeee
Mar Member 2007

Stevieeee

Posts: 22,782 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mhm Dibi, lets hope more of these accounts will be gone soon.

Scouse said :
That @ModKalaya account has started offering fmod status with a phishing link to click, ive reported it but idk if my report helps.

:( - I've tried to look up the account again and it appears it says they do no longer exist but it sounds like they've changed their @ name, if you find out what it is you can let me know here.

I've been trying to search all around for it, and still trying at the momemt.
@StevieeeRS
|
@JagexHelpStevie
| Official Community Helper | Twitter Impersonators |
Go PKFC

04-Jan-2016 08:25:36

Quick find code: 254-255-478-65634789 Back to Top