Forums

Twitter Impersonators Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 254-255-478-65634789

Legaia 2 Pla
Jul Member 2019

Legaia 2 Pla

Posts: 9,451 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@JagexCharlie < They don't appear to be impersonating, but would be nice to add to just verify they're not a mod of any sort.

@JagexMPH2 < Not active

@JagexGareth < Not active

@JagexL < Not active

@OfficialJagexAI < Not active

Not sure if you want those that aren't active - just provides a chance for them to become active. Proactive vs reactive sort of mentality coming from me. :P

04-Jun-2016 21:36:10

Stevieeee
Mar Member 2007

Stevieeee

Posts: 22,782 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
All updated and thanks :)

I've just added the ones who have at least done one thing to be active, but there appears to be accounts out there that haven't made a single tweet or retweet etc.

I'll keep the space on the list to those that have, @JagexCharlie isn't official aswell.

Also whilst they were already added onto the active list, please all be aware of @ModRonan they are tweeting up harmful links offering P-Mod status.

Give anyone the heads up to never to touch that link, and to report & block the account :) .
@StevieeeRS
|
@JagexHelpStevie
| Official Community Helper | Twitter Impersonators |
Go PKFC

06-Jun-2016 19:21:55

Stevieeee
Mar Member 2007

Stevieeee

Posts: 22,782 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey all.

Be aware that the account @JagexNeeena changed it's name to @ModNeena to just try and confuse us all, so that is who they are, report every now and then and make sure to block.

REMEMBER : The offical real Mod Neena is
@JagexNeena
which is the one you'll want to be following.

At the moment I'm trying to keep an eye out on all 86 accounts in case they change their @ name or get suspended.
@StevieeeRS
|
@JagexHelpStevie
| Official Community Helper | Twitter Impersonators |
Go PKFC

07-Jun-2016 17:58:35

Quick find code: 254-255-478-65634789 Back to Top