Forums

Twitter Impersonators Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 254-255-478-65634789

Stevieeee
Mar Member 2007

Stevieeee

Posts: 22,782 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Just a update, looked through all accounts and none have sadly been suspended which I am guesing because most if not all haven't tweeted in so long which is one good thing if they have stopped for this long.

But on a postive note, there has been no new accounts made up which is great news :) .
@StevieeeRS
|
@JagexHelpStevie
| Official Community Helper | Twitter Impersonators |
Go PKFC

13-Nov-2015 15:54:28 - Last edited on 13-Nov-2015 15:54:58 by Stevieeee

Stevieeee
Mar Member 2007

Stevieeee

Posts: 22,782 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I've added it onto page one with the main posts, but @SteveForPmod is an account to just stay aware and be careful of, they seem fine to this minute but the name does sound strange to see.

It recently had tweeted up a gold selling website but shortly after they removed it which is a good thing, Just a heads up to keep everyone safe as possible :) .

No other new accounts so far but if you know or see any please do post on this thread for me to check out and add to the list of them.
@StevieeeRS
|
@JagexHelpStevie
| Official Community Helper | Twitter Impersonators |
Go PKFC

25-Nov-2015 18:22:31

Nexus Origin

Nexus Origin

Posts: 21,010 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Came across @OIdSchooIRS the other day. It had be a bit confused, as it had responded to an inquiry to @OldSchoolRS, but was posting a url to a phishing site.

Just to be clear (as it's very difficult to notice) it's "@oidschooirs". It hasn't been tweeting in a couple of months, but if we can get a few more reports, hopefully it will be locked, so that it cannot be used in the future.
_
_
_
_
_________
m
_________
_
_
_
_

McDelivery Now Available In Canada

McDonalds
-
I'm lovin' it.

26-Nov-2015 06:10:06

Kentt
Dec Member 2023

Kentt

Posts: 12,115 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sometimes, I'm tempted to make an "@JagexKent" and leave a link in a tweet. Clicking the link would yield a page saying "Ya idiot, this could've been an attempt to hack you! Please check up on the latest security tips from the actual Runescape website."

:P :P
-----
This is of course just a joke and I wouldn't mess with people in this manner, but it would be funny :P
Viking Clan Founder

09-Dec-2015 14:58:29 - Last edited on 09-Dec-2015 14:59:16 by Kentt

Quick find code: 254-255-478-65634789 Back to Top