Forums

Questival is Here

Quick find code: 254-255-461-65591596

Eridyn
Dec Member 2010

Eridyn

Posts: 2,947 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Looking forward to participating where I can; good luck to those going for the Ultimate Quester title. :D
@Eriddyn
|
Lorehound
| [
Role-Player
| "A flame can never be a star, no matter how bright it burns." -
Jas

17-Mar-2015 16:04:09

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Posts: 22,388 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
If you're a grandmaster, then get yourself a new account to maximise your chances - we'll add the title to your main account if you win!

Llllllllll
ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

17-Mar-2015 16:12:27

KrugrsReveng
Mar Member 2009

KrugrsReveng

Posts: 973 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
My question is, what about those who quest because they enjoy questing? You are going to hand these titles out to players who rarely do quests? While people with quest capes like me can not participate in your little event.

Ps

I am not making a new profile just so I can get a title.

17-Mar-2015 18:00:40 - Last edited on 17-Mar-2015 18:04:33 by KrugrsReveng

x Cc-R x
Sep Member 2006

x Cc-R x

Posts: 70 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Right ... we did all quests and what we get??? No participation or whatever in what we (the ones that did ALLLLLLLLLLLLL quests SO the ones that LOVES quests the MOST) prooved our loyalty as MASTERS @ Quests? Jagex didn't you forget some peeps here ?? Like the ones they did all quests ... what do they get?
Support Lord KrugrsReveng 'bout making new profiles just because... o nooooo that's not how it works jagex sorry !
Its Mi ... fasol lasi Cc-R

17-Mar-2015 18:43:42 - Last edited on 17-Mar-2015 18:49:37 by x Cc-R x

Syrus Coy
Jul Member 2013

Syrus Coy

Posts: 1,229 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mod Mark, look out! Here comes the whining, brace yourself!!!

But seriously ignoring the kids here, I'm looking forward to the 200th quest and am glad for the community events the Mods are putting together.

But I want MOAR QUESTZ. Stop doing game support which these kids will whine about regardless and just do graphic updates and MOAR QUESTZ.
~
The Camel Pope
~

*Supported Zamorak WE1, Armadyl WE2, Tuska WE3

17-Mar-2015 18:56:50

Mario Plus

Mario Plus

Posts: 1,352 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I can't do anything lol,
No Facebook so I can't enter the first one (but if my prediction is the winning one I'll be pretty annoyed),
I've done all quests and definitely won't have the time to do the 2nd one,
And I have no artistic talent xD

17-Mar-2015 19:06:50

Quick find code: 254-255-461-65591596 Back to Top