The contents of this message have been hidden

07-Apr-2015 14:26:36

07-Apr-2015 15:14:34

Mod Neena

Mod Neena

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Hi everyone,

There are quite a few posts, will review more tomorrow...

@Wilf - I found it, for some reason the QFC wasn't found the last time I checked. There could have possibly been some miscommunication between the team, perhaps they could have phrased this better. It's great that they worked together on April Fool's Day to make this thread, I guess the reason the other thread was locked is because it could have spiraled out of control with lots of people posting spam threads whereas the F-Mods were all in control of the thread they created.

@Btyhunter - he commented saying the thread was "off-topic" which was true. The offence was applied later due to spamming. I can see that you weren't advertising an unsafe website but disruptive posts on the forums will be actioned. If the mute had still been active, I would have looked at reducing it for you, however, I can see that you're free to continue as normal. Please be wary before spamming and the contents of what you're saying - because you have gone out of your way to bypass the chat filter, this could be a RWT site (using the string of characters you've used instead). Please be careful. Thanks.

@Nexus0rigin - this thread is to inform us about unmodly behaviour on the forum. There is no need to recreate the thread, we appreciate that you have tried to make people aware but by having this type of thread can encourage more people to scam in this way. The quest was also made so you couldn't trade Zemomarks for the money from your money pouch so players should avoid doing it anyway.

@Nixy - It does look like this thread spiraled out of control so I think the right call was made by hiding the threads. I don't think you meant for the first post to come off the way it did and it encouraged other negative comments so I can see why this was hidden. Sadly I can't send a personal response on this occasion, there have been quite a few posts since the Bank Holiday and I want to make sure all the issues are reviewed.

Thanks.

- Mod Neena -
Community Manager
Marketing Campaign Executive
@JagexNeena
#FoodCrazy
#TaemTypo

07-Apr-2015 20:06:14

07-Apr-2015 21:54:52

08-Apr-2015 02:14:05