Forum Moderation Review Thread is locked

Quick find code: 254-255-449-65569202

The contents of this message have been hidden

08-Apr-2015 12:05:19

Mod Neena

Mod Neena

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Hi,

Immortalized - The Forum Code of Conduct states "Do not make duplicate threads" - As Mod Balance mentioned, this topic was already been discussed on another thread and because thread was grave-bumped. I don't really know why their thread was hidden but I've posted below to explain. =)

PurpleStuff - I checked the thread and the F-Mod has explained why the thread was locked. Your thread is still there, it's not hidden so everyone can still see it (enough to warn them about the scam). There is nothing much further to be discussed so there is no need for it to be unlocked.

FERGUS0N - You can't appeal offences on the forums. There was an issue on Social Media that caused a lot of players to be falsely muted (something that the J-Mod on the forums may have already been aware of). He posted on the forums to let the player know that we knew about the unnecessary mutes and that he'd actioned it - it wasn't really the fact that this player had a real offence on his account. To be clear, you can not appeal offences on the forums.

SLJ - Hey, we've reviewed this. Clearly you're so awesome that everyone wants to use your thread design as their own. =) ... The Forum Moderation Review thread is for letting us know about un-modly behaviour. The F-Mods have done what they can in this case, if anyone has gone against the Forum Code of Conduct action will be taken once reviewed by the team, this isn't the right thread to post this though. It appears you have requested your thread to be locked - if you had kept it open, we could have locked the thread that was copying your content. I can see you've made a new thread, it looks great! If someone copies your style of writing or posting please take it as a compliment, clearly copying content is against the rules and they will be stopped but you should continue embracing your own style.

Mr G W - done! =)

Torte - Thanks, moved back. =)

Aeroxmaster - Thanks, please give him some time to read the message I sent him and change it. =)

TheGoldVault - This thread won't be opened. I can see your message and it is against the rules. If you're going to stream I strongly advise against what you're planning. You're right that there are players that do hope to get away with these ideas but it's better to just avoid it if possible. Thanks.

Hi again Nexus0rigin - Oh, I have no doubt that you posted with good intent, after speaking with the Player Support team recently it has been brought to our attention that trusting players in-game is a choice that players make. This is something that I am personally looking into and if I can help prevent this in the future I'll be happy.

Thanks everyone, have a nice day!
Marketing Campaign Executive
@JagexNeena
#FoodCrazy
#TaemTypo

08-Apr-2015 12:06:28

Mod Neena

Mod Neena

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Heavyoak - this thread is to report un-modly behaviour. When posting anything in a public space you are likely to get both positive and negative comments. If someone is causing trouble please let the F-Mods know then move on. Don't engage with a player if you're unhappy with what they're saying, that way you can just continue to engage with the players you're happy talking to. =)

All up to date. Thanks.
Marketing Campaign Executive
@JagexNeena
#FoodCrazy
#TaemTypo

08-Apr-2015 12:13:24

08-Apr-2015 19:52:57

08-Apr-2015 23:48:34

09-Apr-2015 12:35:10