The contents of this message have been hidden

01-Apr-2015 20:50:45

02-Apr-2015 13:00:20

Mod Neena

Mod Neena

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Hi,

@Alexandru , I can see that your post was hidden due to the content. Although I don't think that you meant for it to come across the way it has I believe it was hidden for the right reasons. I can imagine it being quite insensitive to anyone who has ever had those thoughts. It's been locked because you've commented but there is nothing much anymore can add - sadly you've lost the money so there is no point in continuing to keep the thread open.

@Nexus0rigin , from what I can see you haven't broken the rules. The comments about trolling shouldn't be taken personally, the scam you mentioned appears to be a "Trust Trade" scam. If something sounds too good to be true it usually is. General rule of thumb, be wary who you trust in game. You can find some information on our wiki . If someone offers you something in the exchange for something else at another time, it is up to you whether you trust that player or not. We do not recommend that you do and although there are genuine players that will return items or complete the trade with you, there is a high chance that they may not (even players that have been friends for years). Posting about it on the forums has just made players think that you may be trolling/ranting. Sadly we can't return the items you traded away. Your thread has been hidden because you're advertising that you are trust trading.

@Wilf I can see that the F-Mod was just being cautious of other readers and forum users. There was no need to bring up the name - the thread was about one topic and bringing up another name that causes a lot of controversy as it is, it seemed like a good call to nip it in the bud.

I can't find the other thread you mentioned. You've given a quick find code, no title, no F-Mod. If you can stick to the format from the OP that would be a huge help. Ty.

@Coolwill555 I'm not quite sure that the issue is here. Please check the first page of this thread for more information on how this thread can be used.

Thanks.

- Mod Neena -
Community Manager
Marketing Campaign Executive
@JagexNeena
#FoodCrazy
#TaemTypo

02-Apr-2015 15:41:38

02-Apr-2015 16:29:35

02-Apr-2015 21:01:02