Forums

PsP - Pmod Events Thread is locked

Quick find code: 254-255-443-65559708

Nov Member 2017

Posts: 15,822 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Oreo said :
97 said :
^ my event is already being picked up with kathy and neena.

I'm glad you've got support! Sounds like you're pretty much set to go. :D

Also, I hope you don't mean Mod Kathy. I believe she hasn't worked at Jagex for a few years now. However parts of her past are still around forums. :)

-Oreo

thats what i thought, i was almost 100% sure kathy left.
19 Year RS Veteran|OSRS Player
@RSN_97
Support Centre | Forum Help

28-Jan-2015 19:51:55 - Last edited on 29-Jan-2015 23:28:13 by 97

Oreo
Dec Member 2023

Oreo

Posts: 4,151 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
She must have been confused. O_o I know she's been talking about a calendar but I'm unsure what because it's not related this thread or group. I assume she means one that's on a thread that's being worked on for the Event forum section. If so, I don't know anything about that.

I'll let Dani reply when she sees this, hope it all works out. Have you tried poking Neena and others from the fc via Twitter? Go poke them! :P

-Oreo
˜`”°º×O
r
e
o

28-Jan-2015 20:09:11 - Last edited on 28-Jan-2015 20:09:31 by Oreo

Nov Member 2017

Oreo said :
She must have been confused. O_o I know she's been talking about a calendar but I'm unsure what because it's not related this thread or group. I assume she means one that's on a thread that's being worked on for the Event forum section. If so, I don't know anything about that.

I'll let Dani reply when she sees this, hope it all works out. Have you tried poking Neena and others from the fc via Twitter? Go poke them! :P

-Oreo

lol i tried already, and kathy is not at Jagex so ill have to wait. :)
@RSN_97

28-Jan-2015 20:11:14

Dani1984

Dani1984

Posts: 2,086 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
97 said :
------My Event------------

What: Games ROOM!
When: Saturday, 31st, January, 9PM GAME TIME
Where: Games room world 123

Im hosting this event in Mod Neena fc , but would love for you guys to attend. :D

Note: currently already have a player and p mod event thread by RsOutreach. It is stickied by mod Kathy.

Quick find code: 42-43-202-60719122

I wasn't confused. I got that from your own post. Simply assumed that this was a Jagex mod who was assisting you considering this mod stickied your post in RSOutreach. Furthermore, you said you were hosting the event in Mod Neena's FC, so I assumed you had her support already. This would be the logical assumption. I'm just working off of the information I was given!

The calendar I am referring to will be a public side calendar very shortly. I refer to it just because the event is placed somewhere that our p-mod teams can view and support.

29-Jan-2015 19:59:14 - Last edited on 29-Jan-2015 20:07:01 by Dani1984

Dani1984

Dani1984

Posts: 2,086 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Oreo said :

Looks like fun! However I'm sorry we cannot add that to the events for specific communities; Fc, Clans, Regular/Ongoing, etc. Also we are filled up for events until March, we'll be looking for ideas and events to fill up for then around Mid-February. Perhaps you can plan ahead another event? We'll check it out and see what we can do to support you! :)

-Ore*

I don't mean to openly contradict another member of our team, but this event was approved to be supported by Mod Jon, and this evening at our event support meeting we clearly decided not to put a limit per week on events unless it was unfeasible to host whatever events were planned. We are not "full up," per se.

I will get clarification on the whole calendar launch thing. My concern now with posting the event to our current events is that you are using Mod Neena's FC, which gives us the impression you do have her support. We did decide at tonight's meeting that we weren't going to branch out into player-hosted events until March. That puts me in a pickle, Zero. I'll need to get back to you.

29-Jan-2015 20:04:29 - Last edited on 29-Jan-2015 20:49:37 by Dani1984

Nov Member 2017

No worries guys, i'm very open to anything! I'm here just for hugs and a good time. I'm willing to help whenever if needed so its not a big deal. Sorry if i caused any confusion! ^_^

Ill be more than okay with holding off until you guys get the fc situated with the calendar and events. I can wait till March if that makes everyone's life easier. :D
@RSN_97

29-Jan-2015 23:04:04 - Last edited on 29-Jan-2015 23:07:57 by 97

Oreo
Dec Member 2023

Oreo

Posts: 4,151 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm sorry for the confusions Zero, I spoke with you in-game and look forward to your contributions!

To everyone! Just to clarify,
As of now, no further events are being accepted as Mod Jon and the team have some tweaks and changes being made. We are fairly new and still need a few things set up. Right now there's no way to introduce new events and such, there's no system! :@ Jon's working closely to improve the way things are running. Poking him to review some things.

Look back here for updates! Hopefully we'll be more prepared for the next batch of events by Mid-February, sorry for the delay. Please hold onto your ideas, feel free to discuss them here and brainstorm. Thanks for all the positive feedback so far, I hope to see you all at events.

-Oreo
˜`”°º×O
r
e
o

29-Jan-2015 23:31:44 - Last edited on 29-Jan-2015 23:39:32 by Oreo

Quick find code: 254-255-443-65559708 Back to Top