Forums

WIN: a trip for 2 to RuneFest! Thread is locked

Quick find code: 254-255-376-65412839

Mod Jd

Mod Jd

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Tz-FemKok said :
Just curious, this applies to people from any/all countries? I live somewhere relatively difficult to get to/from so flights would cost a small fortune, does this matter?

It won't, no. We welcome any entries from any countries/places - it may be a bit more difficult for us at our end, but that doesn't matter ;)
RuneScape Social Media Manager; lover of football, Marmite and all-things-awesome.

I'm on Twitter @JagexJD.

'If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball.'

02-Jul-2014 15:37:25

Mod Jd

Mod Jd

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Mod Jd said :
Tz-FemKok said :
Just curious, this applies to people from any/all countries? I live somewhere relatively difficult to get to/from so flights would cost a small fortune, does this matter?

It won't, no. We welcome any entries from any countries/places - it may be a bit more difficult for us at our end, but that doesn't matter ;)

...providing it is actually possible for you to be transported over.

If you're in a science research laboratory on Antarctica, we may have to say no, unfortunately :p
RuneScape Social Media Manager; lover of football, Marmite and all-things-awesome.

I'm on Twitter @JagexJD.

'If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball.'

02-Jul-2014 15:38:25

Othello
Nov Member 2006

Othello

Posts: 2,640 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
So... You can't enter a RuneScape contest through anything RuneScape? You must use Facebook, Instagram or Twitter?

Love this logic...
Thinks Treasure Hunter uses the same mechanics Free**um games, and thereby targets people who are at risk for gambling addiction.

02-Jul-2014 16:00:31

Quick find code: 254-255-376-65412839 Back to Top