Forums

EoC Video Competition

Quick find code: 254-255-206-64065907

Strange

Strange

Posts: 415 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello there,
I had two a few quick questions I'd like answered if that's all right.
1. I sent in my video link to my video on youtube to the email address listed complete with my username and such, was this the correct way to submit the video?
2. I have been diligently checking the Runescape Youtube channel every day in hopes of seeing the winning videos begin to be featured, are they announced on November 30? In the contest description it said the winners would be announced as the videos were received.
3. When I sent my video link via email to the address listed in the competition description, I did not receive a confirmation email of any kind, is this to be expected? I did not receive a confirmation for the 200m users competition, so I suppose it is par with past experience.
Thank you so much for your time,
Strange

12-Nov-2012 07:55:05

Leorio

Leorio

Posts: 169 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
^this
Couldn't have worded my questions and concerns about this competition better than that, Strange :P
I just uploaded the video to YouTube as unlisted, and pasted the link into the email. That way, when I get 1 view, I know Jagex has seen it :P . Plus I don't want to be ruining the surprise for anyone else until the video (hopefully, hopefully, hopefully *fingers crossed*) gets uploaded!
Best of luck to all, even though it isn't much of a "competition" anymore, since everyone that gets selected gets the prizes... so I hope everyones submissions get uploaded!!
Hopefully some entries start popping up soon...

12-Nov-2012 14:10:39

Quick find code: 254-255-206-64065907 Back to Top