Forums

EoC Video Competition

Quick find code: 254-255-206-64065907

Mighte1

Mighte1

Posts: 1,119 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Before this I've been thinking about making a vid myself. There's so much cluttered information about eoc, that probably most players don't understand it, while it's actually pretty straight forward once you have studied how everything works.
I'll give it a go then :)

09-Nov-2012 15:49:20

DrBrokenBow

DrBrokenBow

Posts: 7,265 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Seems interesting...
I may make a skilling video, even though I only have a couple of videos on Youtube and none are brilliant
Fun to try though I guess
~~Brokenbow99 the Ghost~~
P.S.
To all those haters... Stop. Just stop... No matter what you say, its not going to stop. Jagex have worked hard with this and if you don't like then quit Runescape, no one is forcing you to play it are they? If you are that upset, then quit now. They don't care if you leave, because they will get more back than the amount that leave.
They also don't lie, the Polls are 100% accurate on the PLAYERS decision - they don't just say that most liked it because if you read properly then you would see that they have the res*lts of EVERY question on it, and seriously - it seems good.
I personally like EoC, and I believe it will bring a lot more people that it will lose. However, I know if I didn't like it I wouldn't become a keyboard warrior on the Runscape forums to troll Jagex, but I would just quit instead. You should probably do the same.
MrBrokenBow - Former Leader and Founder of
Rebel Rising

Maxed on the 9th July 2017!

09-Nov-2012 16:46:15 - Last edited on 09-Nov-2012 16:54:10 by DrBrokenBow

Petros
Sep Member 2023

Petros

Posts: 3,476 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Nice!! :)
One question, do you want us to show our action bars or I can zoom in? Because the animations would look more awesome when zoomed in when... bossing for example. :)
Also, would it matter if my video was a bit edited so that it looks cooler?
~Petros, the Doctor

09-Nov-2012 16:56:04 - Last edited on 09-Nov-2012 16:57:43 by Petros

DrBrokenBow

DrBrokenBow

Posts: 7,265 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Bela, a good legit screen capture is either hypercam or fraps. I prefer fraps though because it can record voice aswell, which would be good for a guide - makes it easier to do. Hypercam isnt bad, infact my videos of Runescape which are on Youtube were recorded with hypercam, but they really arent the best quality.
Both are free and you have the option to "subscribe" to them to get watermarks removed and things like that, but you dont have to.
~~Brokenbow99 the friendly ghost~~
MrBrokenBow - Former Leader and Founder of
Rebel Rising

Maxed on the 9th July 2017!

09-Nov-2012 17:37:52

0-t
Aug Member 2011

0-t

Posts: 505 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello Dear Jagex,
Can we send "Real acting - real thing videos" , just like it was with "200 milion account competition, not only "in -game style" ones?
Also - the video, can be pretty much about everything? Or IT MUST BE about things you mentioned?
Waiting for answer?

... they say there was the fifth one. Lost and forgotten. The time he will rise again, will mark his new name - 0-t the Terrifying!

09-Nov-2012 19:01:09

XLEX

XLEX

Posts: 68 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Quick question, does the video have to contain commentary or can it be text with some non-copyrighted runescape music? If it nessicarily has to be commentary i will get one of my friends to do it.
PS: got some great plans for this one c:

09-Nov-2012 19:37:11

jules fate

jules fate

Posts: 39 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
TY JAGEX! this seems like the perfect opportunity to try out my skills even though my vid making skills aren't that good we do get about 3 weeks time. I will participate and probebly learn a thing or two in the process ty for this chance jagex i won't dissepoint you!

10-Nov-2012 15:55:11

Quick find code: 254-255-206-64065907 Back to Top