Nova shield

Nova shield

Posts: 1,396 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I read through this thread a bit and have 2 things to say;
1: To the player/s
2: To the jagex corp
1:
I've seen that people are saying "jagex admited to RWT so they are as bad"
Clearly you guys that said/think that missed the point completely and are just trying to troll;
Jagex RWT there content that they develop in there "work/own time" and offer it to Players around the world and follow Real World Law's to allow them to sell there content that they created, and have copyright and registered trademarks for the company.
((to keep it simple - they RWT legitamently))
(now i ashume this is correct :) The Bot/script makers are commiting FRAUD by using/selling there own created Scripts under someone else's trademark.
(The above is my ashumption from what i've seen/read.)
2:
Jagex, you state "we are in a competitve market and fighting against other companys to be the best"(after all you are a buisness) But years ago, you took away privilages "Free trade/Wildy" to help prevent the Bot/Rwt/Scams - to me this worked, but you kinda went backwards? I dont understand why you would do that? you said your working with alot of "clever people" didnt this get flagged from the moment someone suggested it?
The main point is, you dug yourself graves by stating this: "we have very good advanced bot detection system in place, and are ready for the worst"
you stated this before 1st Feb - 6 MONTHS down the line and its gone completly out of control?? I see More people botting, Muted bots being replaced almost instanly, scams/begging/luring is way out of control, yet.. its 6 Months now? Should'nt somthing have been done just a tad sooner?
How do you expect your players to have faith in your company and WANT them to stay when we are told "everything will be ok!" but when in reality its clearly not?
You as a company want whats best for the customer Correct?
Maybe really start enforcing your rules a little better and BAN completly

23-Aug-2011 20:58:30

Monkey Powr

Monkey Powr

Posts: 31,301 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
If you want to contact us with any feedback about the game we’d all love to see you on the forums where we have a team who will be able to read it and respond to you all.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Really now? A team that will read our feedback and respond to all of it?
Where the hell has that team been for the past several years then?

_,-'~\_/~'-,_ Mòñkéÿ Pøwr - RµIêr ôf thê Ëåšt _,-'~\_/~'-,_

23-Aug-2011 21:13:53

Acrylic
Jul Member 2009

Acrylic

Posts: 1,072 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It was a fun channel to hang out in while I skilled. Made quite a good group of friends while I was there too :) .
It's sad to see it go, but very understandable why it is closed. See you all around Runescape :) .
Still a Noob, probably always will be!

23-Aug-2011 21:16:40

The contents of this message have been hidden.

23-Aug-2011 21:19:53

23-Aug-2011 21:21:13

1 Joakim

1 Joakim

Posts: 1,173 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
"we’d all love to see you on the forums where we have a team who will be able to read it and respond to you all."
I've jet to see a response to the Refer a friend complaints. Not saying they do not excist, but haven't seen it, and I do read abit on the forums.

23-Aug-2011 21:22:20

23-Aug-2011 21:23:05

Windsofnight
Mar Member 2017

Windsofnight

Posts: 6,634 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@Makoto D, I don't think anyone expects MMG to reply to their posts and I am confident that he will read the posts contained in this thread.
Perhaps the posts are not off topic in context to what was discussed in MMG FC. Are they?
If MMG decides to hide every post & lock the thread then that would say to the community that Jagex does communicate with it's customers on forums but does not allow for comments on what was communicated would it not?
I just posted a thank you to him for supporting what I have always written in posts on forums that Jagex does communicate with the customers.
WHERE IS MY INGAME RSOF TITLE?!

23-Aug-2011 21:23:35

Quick find code: 254-255-115-63134042 Back to Top