Forums

Forum Language Changes Thread is locked

Quick find code: 254-255-107-62961611

Vand

Vand

Posts: 14,991 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Okay, thanks for the information, Mod Stevew :) .
I do agree this should make the operation of the RuneScape Forums a lot more efficient, but I also must remark that this will indeed damage a few players quite a bit, particularly those that loved such communities that were a bit more personalised.
Regardless, it should be promising to see what plans the Community Management team has in store for us, and at the current moment, I'm rather pleased with what they have done so far ^_^ .
Even with that being said, however, I do hope a particular Jagex Moderator that took care of the Scandinavian Forums has not fully left, since if she did, I'm afraid my day would be quite depressing.
Thanks again for the information, Mod Stevew.
~Vandite
Just your friendly neighborhood team player.

06-Jul-2011 12:41:22

The contents of this message have been hidden.

06-Jul-2011 12:49:13

06-Jul-2011 12:54:25

A Matt
Nov Member 2023

A Matt

Posts: 5,227 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I strongly disagree with these changes. The affected communities have formed a bond that no other communities have. This is what you promoted and encouraged. Now that you are tearing these communities up, what are they supposed to do?
Many of the forumers on the language forums you're removing can only speak their native language. They feel at home on their forums and having their own native forums is the only reason they actually use the forums at all.
Matt
EDIT: If you're not going to change your mind, at least give these communities a community home where they can communicate with eachother on the english forums. Just one forum for them to call home.

06-Jul-2011 13:04:13 - Last edited on 06-Jul-2011 13:06:12 by A Matt

06-Jul-2011 13:06:03

Quick find code: 254-255-107-62961611 Back to Top