Forums

W41 Vet has a question for all

Quick find code: 237-238-971-66193348

Huntcci

Huntcci

Posts: 193 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
RiDaku said :
the point of my post wasn't to imply you don't know how to roleplay anymore, it was to mention the childish nature with which you approached it. you attempted to roleplay, but had no interest in learning what everybody was trying to teach you. you've learned to write and play make-believe but you haven't actually matured. evident in you coming on to a thread where people are answering a question, and randomly deciding to yell at me while still agreeing with what i said like two posts later. you weren't defending anybody, you weren't actually making a point, you just saw me post and immediately slobbered all over yourself trying to get a sick epik roa$t for your friends feeding you a bunch of garbage. take a step back and reevaluate what you're doing here, man.

Gravori said :
Few things w42 is a self defeating rp world any time someone does manage something there someone else ruins it for childish reasons OK.

this post was before mine, my post was elaborating and agreeing with it, and you just randomly started yelling about people not liking me. that's great, the people you talk to don't like me - what does that have to do with this thread? what does it have to do with anything i said? it's not even like i insulted anybody, i didn't insult the quest collective, what exactly is your problem here?

The hell you even talking about anymore man, the question in the thread was answered and youre here bitching about people not liking you and Ghur not knowing how to rp at some point, just take a breather man fr lmao
It was good.

13-Dec-2020 19:15:49

GrrGhur

GrrGhur

Posts: 9 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I never said that people dislike you because you insulted anyone, just that you've become a joke in the community, as big of a joke as Pyro. As for me attacking you because it was you, I only responded to you agreeing on gravori's message because you spoke as if you're not one of those people who've done stupid things for stupid reasons. And my "friends" who you claim to feed me garbage have had plenty of experience dealing with your and Pyro's antics. Also insulting you makes me immature? You're the only person i've genuenly insulted since i left Hynafiaid. Immature would imply i do this to anyone i dislike.

13-Dec-2020 19:28:49

SquidgyPixel
Sep Member 2014

SquidgyPixel

Posts: 1,208 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Look guys, at the end of the day the best solution to this is to come visit 41/42 and just try interacting with people. That's the best way to get involved again, as I'm sure someone will gladly engage in roleplaying with you.

As RiDaku mentioned, there are a couple clans still engaging in Roleplaying in one way or another.

White Rose Sanctuary for example, we're always looking for those who also share the passion and creativity that comes with Roleplaying but of course, that is entirely up to you.

And if anything, can't we all just get along? Our community is fractured as it is.
I am become Death. The Destroyer of Worlds.
Knowledge through Balance
Strength through Fate
Peace through Justice
A symbol of Serenity.

13-Dec-2020 20:23:13 - Last edited on 13-Dec-2020 20:24:25 by SquidgyPixel

Quael
Jan Member 2018

Quael

Posts: 3,628 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sip on my hot coco, confused on this off topic situation.

Well, this escalated fast.

Fizzy, as most in here have stated; The role-play community is active, but not as much as it was back in the days. If anything, by those who never role-played before, or have no group dedicated to role-play; it does seem dead. There are groups like the White Rose Sanctuary, Gielinor 41 or the Quest Collective that are active and do in-game and/or Discord role-play (one more than the other.) There may be others who are attempting to be active also.

With that, there are threads within this forum that you can look into, see how recently posted/updated they are, ect. If you're interested in a role-play group that does adventuring in text-based or it's own style, give the Quest Collective a try. If not, there are other options like the White Rose sanctuary, who are also an active clan.

Despite the emptiness of major number of groups we once had, there are still options for you to pick from, maybe not as much as before, but still, they are options.

I hope this lightens up and help with any confusion you may have and hope the best of luck in your search for role-play.
Duke of Fort Forinthry
Interested in role-play? check out: The Quest Collective

14-Dec-2020 11:52:04

Quick find code: 237-238-971-66193348 Back to Top