Forums

W41 Vet has a question for all

Quick find code: 237-238-971-66193348

Fizzy Blood

Fizzy Blood

Posts: 1,885 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey all. Sorry for taking up a post on the forum with a simple question but i can't find a convincing answer... what is the roleplaying scene like now? This applies to W42 and W41

I'm thinking of returning to the game and would be interested in joining roleplaying groups (this question is presumably to just 42ers as i imagine there is little roleplaying left in F2P.) I'm willing to buy membership again but i just want to know if it would be worth it. What is still out there that is active?

Thanks,
- Harry (previously; the Voyager)

12-Dec-2020 23:12:03

Gravori

Gravori

Posts: 274 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Huntcci said :
i run world 41 and world 42

Few things w42 is a self defeating rp world any time someone does manage something there someone else ruins it for childish reasons OK.

Secondly w41 does have a awesome community and we do roleplay
Great place to practice before w42

Oh and who is the guy claiming to run things never heard of him...
The road to nowhere leads too mee

13-Dec-2020 01:09:27

Huntcci

Huntcci

Posts: 193 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Gravori said :
Huntcci said :
i run world 41 and world 42

Few things w42 is a self defeating rp world any time someone does manage something there someone else ruins it for childish reasons OK.

Secondly w41 does have a awesome community and we do roleplay
Great place to practice before w42

Oh and who is the guy claiming to run things never heard of him...

mm is okay chief i aint never heard of u either

actually i gotta add, 41 is no practice before 42 u lil shit
It was good.

13-Dec-2020 01:24:01 - Last edited on 13-Dec-2020 01:26:18 by Huntcci

RiDaku
Oct Member 2012

RiDaku

Posts: 6,003 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey, Fizzy! I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but World 42 is (almost) entirely decrepit. I phrase it like (almost) because there's very, very small cliques still clinging to life and interacting with themselves, but as Gravori mentioned, world 42 is host to a couple of revenants that look to break up any roleplay group that rises for childish reasons. If you're coming to runescape solely for roleplay, I say turn around and go somewhere else, you'll just waste your money trying to scratch that itch most days. However if roleplay is secondary to the rest of the game, then come on in and look around. I know that White Rose Sanctuary is currently doing some self-contained roleplay, maybe the Quest Collective is active again though I don't really know much about that group other than Adventurerrr coming back from hiatus (If you're reading this, this is where you jump in, Raul.) Additionally, I've converted my clan towards being something for roleplayers to join or guest and come together in the pursuit of finding things to do in this wasteland. It's only just been changed over to this though, so if you come around, guest "The Roleplayers" clan chat and hope for the best. I've got at least a few connections I can point you towards. The Sicarius |
They think they are "the many", and I "the few". They think this gives them the right to walk over me.

Want to Role-Play? Click Here!

13-Dec-2020 02:02:15

GrrGhur

GrrGhur

Posts: 9 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
"world 42 is host to a couple of revenants that look to break up any roleplay group that rises for childish reasons"

coming from the guy who acts like he's the representative of the rp community while having participated and hosted in almost no rps for years due to how unlikeable he is by the entire fucking community like Pyro is

13-Dec-2020 18:37:31

Quick find code: 237-238-971-66193348 Back to Top