Forums

W41 Vet has a question for all

Quick find code: 237-238-971-66193348

RiDaku
Oct Member 2012

RiDaku

Posts: 6,003 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
GrrGhur said :
"world 42 is host to a couple of revenants that look to break up any roleplay group that rises for childish reasons"

coming from the guy who acts like he's the representative of the rp community while having participated and hosted in almost no rps for years due to how unlikeable he is by the entire fucking community like Pyro is

damn dude you sure did get angry for no reason
The Sicarius |
They think they are "the many", and I "the few". They think this gives them the right to walk over me.

Want to Role-Play? Click Here!

13-Dec-2020 18:44:26

GrrGhur

GrrGhur

Posts: 9 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm not angry at all, I'm just stating the facts. And i know it's fact because i've heard from literaly everyone i've met in the rp community that know about you and/or Pyro to have had nothing but bad things to say about you two. It's clear as day that this isn't a biased opinion but something almost the entire community agrees upon. The likes of you and Pyro are simply unlikeable due to both of you doing stupid things out of stupid reasons. One thing that comes to mind is when Pyro literaly made his own universe just so he and his buddies could keep being kings over Asgarnia, Misthalin and whatnot.

13-Dec-2020 18:53:30

RiDaku
Oct Member 2012

RiDaku

ghur, i pretty distinctly remember sitting down with you in hynafiaid with merca, holo, talonser and some others trying to teach you how to roleplay, which you were adamantly against learning and wanted to talk about clue scrolls instead (during the middle of an rp after getting beaten up by someone you attacked). i'm really glad you've figured out full sentences, but i think you've gotten wrapped up in too tight an echo chamber, and you might've gotten confused- you might just be proving my and gravori's point. good try though! see you around in-game, or not, i don't know what you do anymore. The Sicarius |
They think they are "the many", and I "the few". They think this gives them the right to walk over me.

13-Dec-2020 18:57:36 - Last edited on 13-Dec-2020 18:58:00 by RiDaku

GrrGhur

GrrGhur

Posts: 9 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
it's been almost 3-4 years since i've left Hynafiaid, do you honestly belive that i'm still incapable of rp? I've participated in rps within the Quest Collective and many other rps that aren't Runescape and i've improved alot.

13-Dec-2020 19:03:34

RiDaku
Oct Member 2012

RiDaku

the point of my post wasn't to imply you don't know how to roleplay anymore, it was to mention the childish nature with which you approached it. you attempted to roleplay, but had no interest in learning what everybody was trying to teach you. you've learned to write and play make-believe but you haven't actually matured. evident in you coming on to a thread where people are answering a question, and randomly deciding to yell at me while still agreeing with what i said like two posts later. you weren't defending anybody, you weren't actually making a point, you just saw me post and immediately slobbered all over yourself trying to get a sick epik roa$t for your friends feeding you a bunch of garbage. take a step back and reevaluate what you're doing here, man.

Gravori said :
Few things w42 is a self defeating rp world any time someone does manage something there someone else ruins it for childish reasons OK.

this post was before mine, my post was elaborating and agreeing with it, and you just randomly started yelling about people not liking me. that's great, the people you talk to don't like me - what does that have to do with this thread? what does it have to do with anything i said? it's not even like i insulted anybody, i didn't insult the quest collective, what exactly is your problem here?
The Sicarius |

13-Dec-2020 19:09:22

Quick find code: 237-238-971-66193348 Back to Top