Forums

~*± Kingdom of Ironfalls ±*~

Quick find code: 237-238-954-65878159

Am RolePlay

Am RolePlay

Posts: 1,306 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The following piece of gold-lined parchment would arrive. The letter itself was written in crimson ink.

\/
Dispatch from the Lord Steward
\/

Word has reached Ardougne of the ascension of your people from the rest of the Fremennik. The invitation is made here and now: eternal peace between these nations of men.

The pigeon knows the way home - I do hope that you reply.

Signed,
Lord Tommen Calderon.

\/
Dispatch from the Lord Steward
\/

07-Feb-2017 13:39:19 - Last edited on 07-Feb-2017 13:40:35 by Am RolePlay

Ethan Reine

Ethan Reine

Posts: 101 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ethan sat in his study, going over the yearly supply margins, when the Maester entered the room with the gold-lined parchment. The parchment handed over, he read the words. 'Your Grace, who is it from?' asked the Maester.
Ethan looked up away from the crimson words, 'Hopefully our new friend', Ethan smiled. Picking up a quill, Ethan dabbed it into a silver ink, and finished his reply on silver lined parchment. Once done, he rolled the parchment, and stamped his horse on wax, to seal for transport.

Greetings to you Lord Tommen Calderon,
I receive this letter with open arms. It is true of the news you have heard, that I have settled into Ironfalls with my people.
I accept this invitation, I would like our nations to have peace, to prosper and begin a new era.

Perhaps we can also talk further into detail regarding this alliance?

I would also like to extend an invitation to any of your Court to join us for our Carnivale taking place soon.

Kindest regards,

_.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•.*King Ethan Reine of Ironfalls_.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•._

From the King's Study

Ethan handed the sealed parchment over to the Maestor, who in turn attached the parchment to the pigeon's left to return the reply.
_.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•.*and of House Reine _.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•._

07-Feb-2017 15:30:24 - Last edited on 07-Feb-2017 15:30:59 by Ethan Reine

heretic hary

heretic hary

Posts: 3,137 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Character Name: Louise Rorschach

Race: Human

Desired rank: Knight of Ironfalls

Why do you want that rank?: Combat arpee

Backstory: Louise was a native resident to Miscellania and Etceria, initially raised by her family, loggers, on the Miscellanian side. Louise was a tomboy, and loved listening to sailor's tales of the fights they saw in far away lands, and with her imagination, soon imagined chopping trees as driving an axe into an invader's abdomen; carrying away logs as dragging the injured to safety after a gruesome battle. Louise didn't always win the fist-fights with her friends, but certainly enjoyed the rush of adrenaline it offered.

From the age of fourteen to twenty, Louise spent time as a squire, taking time to do additional training and hear stories from adventurers and anyone else passing through, firmly cementing the idea of the heroic, battle-hardened knight in her young mind. From practicing scaling the castle walls with a weighted pack to running laps around Miscellania, Louise is quite willing to follow her dream. Now, she seeks to attain it.

Any enemies?: None that Louise knows of.

09-Feb-2017 16:28:17 - Last edited on 09-Feb-2017 17:04:01 by heretic hary

Ethan Reine

Ethan Reine

@ Lord Khaine.

Accepted, welcome to Ironfalls!

I will speak with you in game :)

09-Feb-2017 17:19:57

KDF-Luth

KDF-Luth

Posts: 2,641 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Character Name: Harald Hjaltason, known locally as "Harald the White"

Race: Human Fremennik

Desired rank: Skald

Why do you want that rank?: To maintain the oral traditions of the Fremennik people.

Backstory: Hailing from Neitizsnot and trained as a skald, he is tasked to preserve the songs, poems and sagas which have been passed down by the ancestors of the Fremennik. He earns his living as a huntsman and sailor, making the best of the island nation he called home. A staunch traditionalist, he is deeply suspicious of the new King, seeing a new vulnerability for southern influence. For now, he will not bend a knee to the perceived "Outlander King".

Any enemies?: As a man offering services, there are little who are against him in his community. However, like many of his generation, he names the folk of the South as his foes, harbouring a deep distrust for outlanders.
; )

09-Feb-2017 20:25:39 - Last edited on 09-Feb-2017 20:52:10 by KDF-Luth

Ethan Reine

Ethan Reine

@ Al-Lutheran. Hopefully in time the perceived Outlandish King will be among the many that will combine a great Kingdom. I accept your application into Ironfalls. Let songs and poems flood the great hall and mead be ever flowing!

09-Feb-2017 23:33:26

Quick find code: 237-238-954-65878159 Back to Top