Forums

~*± Kingdom of Ironfalls ±*~

Quick find code: 237-238-954-65878159

Ethan Reine

Ethan Reine

Posts: 101 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ironfalls had started, ships had been built, trade vessels inbound. The Island was cranking up production of steel and iron ingots. Gears and pulley systems had started to be assembled. The mines furthered, until they hit an old buried chapel. There on a podium a quaint tricket box, gilded and encrusted with sapphires. Those who had made it into the room had not returned for days. The sounds of screaming below and odd stratching sounds stirred.

The Day of the Hunt: the day of the hunt is just after Winter's End Part II and takes place under the castle of Ironfalls. A forgotten legend of two wolves and a left behind box, a little trek around a few islands and a finally with a show down. Could this box have the answers behind the recent plague?

Also I would like to say a huge late thank you to those who took part in the final chapter of Winters End Part II. I know it was several weeks ago but still.

Also a shout out to the new traders guild I have been running with for the past few months, you guys have been valuable to Ironfalls and I will remain running with you guys with my other account as normal.

Going back to Kingdom wise, those who have been a little out of the loop I apologise, trade is inbound! Watch this space.

@Nath, sorry buddy I have not been in contact, just been arranging a few things with some people. I will contact you soon.

Those who are going to bombard me when I login as my Ethan character, please don't, partially why I have been playing another account, because I am a little sick with the whole, 'you must do this, you must do that'. I can fully account for my time, and while I would love to be on here 24/7 it is not doable for anyone who has things outside of this game.

I think I have addressed most things.

Kindest regards as always,
_.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•.*King Ethan Reine of Ironfalls_.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•._
_.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•.*and of House Reine _.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•._

29-Jul-2017 19:54:16

Ethan Reine

Ethan Reine

Arrival:

After a lock down of Ironfalls, Ethan opened the doors once again to the Island.
His partner in new trade business Captain John Randal had made a deal for the ports to be stocked with all sorts of trade and for the waters to be filled with a fleet.

Ethan then had Raven's fly with messages of events to come and recruitment:

Recruiting:
- Staff for the Royal Kitchen, a good chef, a butler and a scribe.
- Guards, engineers, operators of trebuchets and blacksmiths

Events occurring:
- Tutorial Saturdays - Non rp events, host talks from 99 skilled players
- Council meeting Sundays - Discussion of all things community wise to open up relations of externals clans on other worlds.
- Meet and greet Fridays - A chance to meet skilled players and to attend to give talks as a skilled player.

Renting Out housing:
Come and stay in one of our snug homes by the sea shores of Ironfalls.

12-Oct-2017 23:48:39

Ethan Reine

Ethan Reine

As a side note, anyone who wants to attend or give talks, please let me know below and just comment, which skill you will be attending/teaching, rough time you can make, if you require anything.

Kind regards,

Ethan

12-Oct-2017 23:50:49

Quick find code: 237-238-954-65878159 Back to Top